Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
awww my poor sala that explains why when i get home youre not there!...hmmmph but your phone isnt broken *knocks on wood..you can atleast txt me lol

no problem So right?

i tried to locate the other song but i dont think i have them..
i cant remember where i have it..

and im sorry to hear bout your ipod...you didnt drop it or anything did you? i know the feeling..the other day i tried to be cool and tried to log into msn on my phone..the darn thing took longer to log out than it did to log in..and i think it even frozed..i had to take the battery out a few times to reset it..or something..so weird..so i guess i wont be trying to log in thru my phone anymore..it lags worst than my pc..lol

I do everything with my I-pod, so I drop it often...but my niece spilled water on it, and I didn't realize it til later...my poor I-pod has been through a lot with me...I even dropped it in the toilet once, but it was fine...I guess letting it sit in water didn't help...I was so mad at myself...It's slowly beginning to work, but not like usual... :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha.. i jus wanted to show this lol..

look at the number on his back.. hehe 26 .. my number hehe .. >_< ...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha.. i would have to get a job first lol.. xp .. hehehe.. >_< ............................
ha lol yeah but it shouldn't be hard for u lol

WOOOTTTT.....WOOOTTTTT

I WAS THINKING..WHY DONT U GIRLS REGISTER FOR A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
SINCE SALA,LIZ/LYN,RR AND BAU ALRDY REGISTERED...WHERES THE OTHERS XD

ANYHOW,DO ADD ME BY SEARCHIN FOR " RAIHAN CHIA "

IN MY PROFILE AT THE LEFT...GOT A SPECIAL GROUP CALLED JLR SISTERZ..JUZ ADD THEM XD

P/S BEWARE....I BUY PPL AND MAKE U GIRLS AS PET (VICTIM : BAU,SALA,LIZ,RR)

OH YA,IM MAKIN A JLR APPLICATION IN FACEBOOK SOON
ok An i'll register for it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I MISS ALL MY JLR SISTERS! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SUMMER ALMOST OVER! HOW R MY JLS SISTERS? THIS JUNGLE IS STILL HOT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just watched two really good movies, that I highly recommend:

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

They may have replaced the mom with a different actress, and it takes a lot to get used to seeing an American playing an English woman, but the rest of the movie is great. It has all aspects of the Mummy series...humor, action, suspense, a bit of death...It didn't disappoint me as the third installment to this great movie...

The Dark Knight

This batch of Batman movies with Christian Bale has become the best Batman movies of all time...Batman begins was great, but this ones even better. It's long, but it's not too draggy, and the things that happen in the movie will not only shock you, but will blow your mind. Heath Ledger did a great job as joker, and I'm sure not only will he be nominated for this role, but he will win any and all awards...It's a very well written movie, the story is great...and it is definitely an epic for this year.

Go watch it if you can!

Reviews by So...hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello prisna.. dont worry this thread shall live lol.. xp .. hehe miss ya dearly ..

n ooo interesting So .. i was gonna go watch it yesterday but.. T_T.. couldnt make it.. my friends were all mad.. T_T.. im still mad that the mom is different though ahhhhhhhh ... why play 2 parts if your not gonna be in the 3rd one.. aiyaiyai.. dark knight i wanna go see that .. hehe i heard that u shouldnt take kids with u to go see.. they'll have nightmares lol.. haha..:loool: hehe.. T_T.. heath ledger.. T_T .. poor guy..

gp .. gp.. gp.. gp.. gp.. i missed ya.. >_< ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello honeys! man i just got bak from a family reunion thing and my gawd am i tired but seems like nowadays we have a MSN night crew hahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok today i went to cvs and like i was looking around or w/e and omfg. i saw this cup w/ JLR COCONUT TREES on them and im like =O and then i look around it and omfg theres this other cup w/ STRAWBERRYS on them and im like oh my geez. i had to step back and giggle myself silly LMFAO JLR SPAZZ! ahhaha and wat was werid was one of my classmates randomly came up and was like hey sala and im like .... what the.... HEY! hahahhaahha yes quick make up