Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
miss ya sistaz.. hehe i def gotta run to see cikna pixie.. lol.. >_<

hehe my headache dissapeared thatnks everyone..

lol.. psat are so long n boring i took it last year n omg.. >_<.. so tiresome.. lol.. i was thinking of takin it again this year but i got lazy n was like.. erm.. nah lol.. hahaha.. im so lazy kekeke..

dont worry prisna .. i havent began my project yet too since im so busy these days.. >_< .. im lucky i got some supplies.. but that wont do.. oh no.. deadline is soon...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAVE FUN TAKIN THE PSAT SALA.. GOODLUCK TOO.. HEHE.. fyi.. bring lots of snacks.. lol.. ur gonna get hungry..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello dears. omfg. im so tired at the moment i want to sleep but my parents won't let me cuz then i won't be able to sleep tonite gah. that psat drained me out LMFAO i was so hungy and my stomach was all like GRRRAWR hahahahha so ima go watch ateam lakorn now =D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies. I see you're still keeping the thread going. I'm so proud of you ladies: sala, cikna, aiko, an, jen_x and donna!!

I miss everyone so much!! *Kisses kisses*

Good luck on your PSATs sala & jen_x!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha.. dont worry gp u werent the only one with the growling stomache lol.. last year mines was growling too lol..

good luck on the psat jen

i miss u lots starry.. >_< .. hehe im posting once in a while in this.. keke.. lol.. my spammin has come to a minimum lol..

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies. I see you're still keeping the thread going. I'm so proud of you ladies: sala, cikna, aiko, an, jen_x and donna!!

we miss u too, starry. haven't seen you in a while!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

Hi starry! *hugs* I've seen you on Twilight thread a while ago... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... dont worry sis.. u galz arent dumb lol.. haha.. i dont really remember wat it means but i think it might be Preliminary Scholastic Assessment Test .... im not sure though..