Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Happy Friday too everyone!!

LOL... an, bau and donna. Sorry, for the confusion. PSAT is the Preliminary SAT.

PSATs are usually taken in 10th grade (remember, high school in the States is 9-12th grade). Every high school person who wants to go to college should either take the SAT or ACT in 11th or 12th grade in school, so the PSAT is like a serious practice test.

If you do really well on the PSATs, you can qualify for National Merit scholarships for college. So it's a pretty big deal.

LOL... I think I did pretty bad on my PSATs back in the days. The day we were supposed to take it, I got a horrible cold that morning, my ears were ringing from pain-- I just wanted to put my head down and nap the entire time. Hee hee.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

LOL... an, bau and donna. Sorry, for the confusion. PSAT is the Preliminary SAT.

PSATs are usually taken in 10th grade (remember, high school in the States is 9-12th grade). Every high school person who wants to go to college should either take the SAT or ACT in 11th or 12th grade in school, so the PSAT is like a serious practice test.

If you do really well on the PSATs, you can qualify for National Merit scholarships for college. So it's a pretty big deal.

LOL... I think I did pretty bad on my PSATs back in the days. The day we were supposed to take it, I got a horrible cold that morning, my ears were ringing from pain-- I just wanted to put my head down and nap the entire time. Hee hee.
i see...its like the national exam we take here when we r in form 5...its called SPM...n i scored 6A's out of 11 subject...the others...urghhh...science subject...i screw it :angry:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
o yea....i finally gt my indepence dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
todayyyyyyy is the enddddddddddddddd of my finalsssssssssssssss
arghhhhhhhhh...............woooooooooooooooooooot...............
yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i cant breathe cause im so excitedddddddddddddddd
*tryin to breathe*
puff...huff...puff..

LMAOOO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hello honeys! blah i have to take the psat tomara gahhh have to study =//
How was the PSAT? My lil bro took it too, so proud of him that he know how to go to school on time and take the test. :lol:

miss ya sistaz.. hehe i def gotta run to see cikna pixie.. lol.. >_<

hehe my headache dissapeared thatnks everyone..

lol.. psat are so long n boring i took it last year n omg.. >_<.. so tiresome.. lol.. i was thinking of takin it again this year but i got lazy n was like.. erm.. nah lol.. hahaha.. im so lazy kekeke..

dont worry prisna .. i havent began my project yet too since im so busy these days.. >_< .. im lucky i got some supplies.. but that wont do.. oh no.. deadline is soon...
I didnt even get the supplies yet. I so behind in everything in my life.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh right thanks starry for the confirmation .. yeah we have one here too but it's called QCS. :p .. lucky i have to take that next year in year 12.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

thanks starry... :lol: we do have the same test here but it's called NCAE... all 4th year high school students are required to take it... I took it last year and the results wasn't bad... ^_^

o yea....i finally gt my indepence dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
todayyyyyyy is the enddddddddddddddd of my finalsssssssssssssss
arghhhhhhhhh...............woooooooooooooooooooot...............
yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i cant breathe cause im so excitedddddddddddddddd
*tryin to breathe*
puff...huff...puff..

LMAOOO
ur so lucky an!!!! but me, urgh... I still have a week of intense torture!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
donna...imma supprot u every night till ur finish wif it...juz get on msn or u want me to call u???

i noe the torture..trust me!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yep..juz buzz me when ur on...anyways...
did i tell u, i got a fren..same coursemate wif me..
her name is Donna n guess wat?

she a mix filipino..lmao!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
good morning honeys! blah its like raining and like cold outside gona work on aum's project today