Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well it's a party to say thanks to music mentors. i helped little kids practice with their violas ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol aww...don't worry some of them will come back :D

i think that some of the JLR sisters are going to thailand in a few months.....hopefully i can go too...
I don't think it's safe to go to thailand right now because of the political crisis going on there... hopefully it would soon... -_- but I think the bkk international airport reopened again after how many days being shut down...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
agree wif ya don .. cause its kinda chaotic there .. risky for malaysians there too i heard ..
the airport will be open tis friday cause the anti-gov is leaving the 2 airports since somchai stepped down frm being president.
dad is so not letting me go there lol!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah i heard that too :( if not in a few months...maybe in a few years..when i'm old enough to kidnap :ph34r: LMAO

just came back from the party...i stuffed myself with cookies :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: well i can't help it if me and aum are sooooooo close...i guess we were made for each other <3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow...can u upload???
i dont tink i heard it yet..sang by???

lol...but dont u tink tat part was cute n funny .. lol .. like "you're beautiful!"
I'm going to upload the OST later...have to study first for my anatomy/physiology test... ^_^

I love Paramore's song! Decode and I Caught Myself...