Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
JLR: if harit's parents were alive, i think it would somehow change the story... harit wouldn't be too mean to soriya if he still have parents ... he won't be feeling too lonely... or maybe harin wouldn't kill himself if he confides his problem with their parents... :lol:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i know..i would beat up sansanee too...
lol i don't think harin and harit have the same taste....i mean harin didn't even see soriya more than just a friend
i like the wii games...it more fun

ahahahahha ahem...i'm first :p then you...then me LOL

BAU!!!!!! lol my what ifs..but i'm running out...

ahahah that would to funny an..if you were in there, i would be like...i know someone in there ahhhhhhhhh

i notices...nice guys never win..

i remember! that was a sweet part...
that's a really good interpretation of the lost pearl...

ahahhhaaa i know..i like that scene too...

i hope i can go...gotta save..

ahhhhhhhhh another oneshot idea..YAY! i love that part too...so envious..and the sun beating down on his hard rock chest :drool:

i second that..donna's a pervert

JLR related: what if...jlr became an anime?
haha yeah poor nice guys:(
also do u notice we tend to like guys who we're not sure whether they like us or not
yeah the pearl scene :)
if u can take lots of pics so i can see them even though i'm not there in person but with there with u guys in heart :)
haha that will be so cool a JLR anime OMG then action figures then trading cards haha lol

JLR: if harit's parents were alive, i think it would somehow change the story... harit wouldn't be too mean to soriya if he still have parents ... he won't be feeling too lonely... or maybe harin wouldn't kill himself if he confides his problem with their parents... :lol:
That's true even worse than there might not have been the confusion btw Soriya and Sunsanee becasue the parents should have known

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i have another question: do you think that soriya would have four harin's grave (sooner or later) if boontai didn't show her?
yeah i think so because through her many escaping plans haha even though she dind't really have one (just run as fast and far as she can) LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have another question: do you think that soriya would have four harin's grave (sooner or later) if boontai didn't show her?
I think she would... she would accidentally found it if she tries to escape... ^_^

yeah i think so because through her many escaping plans haha even though she dind't really have one (just run as fast and far as she can) LOL
agree... all she does is run and run but no matter how fast and far she runs harit always gets to her... I really think n'ek should take more vitamins... no not vitamins... maybe power drinks everyday, in case the p'ek kidnaps them and brings them to an island... :lol: they'll have enough energy to run and won't get sick after the p'ek rawrs her... :p

JLR: the cave scene, if there was no snake would Soriya just left Harit lying there in the cave?
no... I don't think he would left her... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha yeah poor nice guys:(
also do u notice we tend to like guys who we're not sure whether they like us or not
yeah the pearl scene :)
if u can take lots of pics so i can see them even though i'm not there in person but with there with u guys in heart :)
haha that will be so cool a JLR anime OMG then action figures then trading cards haha lol

That's true even worse than there might not have been the confusion btw Soriya and Sunsanee becasue the parents should have known
ahahah arisa, you speak the truth
if i go, i will take tons of pictures!
lol...dolls of harit :drool: and posters too...
JLR: the cave scene, if there was no snake would Soriya just left Harit lying there in the cave?
i don't know...i would think if i was her, i would have taken advantage of him :ph34r:
I think she would... she would accidentally found it if she tries to escape... ^_^

agree... all she does is run and run but no matter how fast and far she runs harit always gets to her... I really think n'ek should take more vitamins... no not vitamins... maybe power drinks everyday, in case the p'ek kidnaps them and brings them to an island... :lol: they'll have enough energy to run and won't get sick after the p'ek rawrs her... :p

lol she does run a lot..never seem to escape, and harit just jogged, and he could reach her...
elo gurlssss .. my exam is this wed .. so scared LOL

i posted my new cut in this thread. check it out if u want to ^^

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry553337

JLR: im nt sure i can forgive harit if i were soriya ..
GOOD LUCK AN!
oooh i see come cute cute girls ^^
i don't know i could forgive harit either..but since it was aum playing harit...YES!

JLR: in the end, who do you think bai helps more...harit? or soriya?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

i don't know...i would think if i was her, i would have taken advantage of him :ph34r:

lol she does run a lot..never seem to escape, and harit just jogged, and he could reach her...

GOOD LUCK AN!
i don't know i could forgive harit either..but since it was aum playing harit...YES!

take advantage of him?? I like that!! but I like it better if he takes advantage of me... :loool:

JLR: I think bai would help soriya more than harit... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
take advantage of him?? I like that!! but I like it better if he takes advantage of me... :loool:

JLR: I think bai would help soriya more than harit... :lol:
LOL...but if he's unconscious, he can't..duh....
i think bai looks cute when he smiles (like in the end, when he was laughing at harit)..so sad that he didn't end up with anyone...he should hook up with the maid

JLR: how many times did harit attempt "r" soriya?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL...but if he's unconscious, he can't..duh....
i think bai looks cute when he smiles (like in the end, when he was laughing at harit)..so sad that he didn't end up with anyone...he should hook up with the maid

JLR: how many times did harit attempt "r" soriya?
then I'll make sure he's not unconscious... I shouldn't be unconscious as well so I can feel what he's doing... now that's a different story... :loool: yeah... bai should hook up with the maid... the maid is so talkative then bai is mute... cute pair! :lol:

I really can't remember how many r attempts were there... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
then I'll make sure he's not unconscious... I shouldn't be unconscious as well so I can feel what he's doing... now that's a different story... :loool: yeah... bai should hook up with the maid... the maid is so talkative then bai is mute... cute pair! :lol:

ahaha you're going to pretend then? tsk tsk..i'll make sure to ruin your plan..so i can put my plan into action....bai and the maid, opposites attract <3
lol so many attempts, they were longer than the real one...

JLR: do you think when they were playing the strip game, soriya would have (for harit) willingly? LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahaha you're going to pretend then? tsk tsk..i'll make sure to ruin your plan..so i can put my plan into action....bai and the maid, opposites attract <3

JLR: do you think when they were playing the strip game, soriya would have (for harit) willingly? LOL
strip game? what episode was that? argh! I think I'm having a short term memory loss... lol

hmmmm... I don't think soriya would give in willingly... she's a good girl, remember? LOL but I don't know, good girls can turn bad when harit is around... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
strip game? what episode was that? argh! I think I'm having a short term memory loss... lol

hmmmm... I don't think soriya would give in willingly... she's a good girl, remember? LOL but I don't know, good girls can turn bad when harit is around... :rolleyes:
i had to find it again...and realized it was in the first episode LMAO
credit to wishy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW6jr9clZYo...feature=related around 7 min.
well it wasn't like a strip game, but rule that if she got a wrong answer, she had to undress...harit's a perverted genius...i got to do that game too lol

JLR: if soriya didn't know about the plant that could give you a fever, how long do you think harit could have pulled off having a fever?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow ladies...you are still at it

JLR: hmmm it would be very hard for me to forgive him but since i'd probably be in love with him by then maybe...
as for the fever, yeah he could have done it for at least another day before she found out...it was cute while it lasted
i love all the rawr attempts, the more the better for me :lol:

aww i love coming in sw and jlr...makes me happy...kk gonna get some sleep now
hope to catch up again in a few months sighs...life...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
credit to wishy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW6jr9clZYo...feature=related around 7 min.
well it wasn't like a strip game, but rule that if she got a wrong answer, she had to undress...harit's a perverted genius...i got to do that game too lol

JLR: if soriya didn't know about the plant that could give you a fever, how long do you think harit could have pulled off having a fever?
thanks for the link RR! ^_^ supposedly, I was just going to watch that part coz I have to study for my exam tomorrow but I ended up watching the other eps. :lol: I've watched episodes 5-7 today but haven't studied yet... :p I better study now...

JLR: harit would probably have a "fever" for a day or 2... :lol: he likes it when soriya feeds him, wipes his body and change his clothes... :wub:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

:loool: Donna good idea i'll keep that in mind when one day i become a director haha
but that is so true power drink might help, but don't p'ek drink them too?
I think she'll need like MEGA SUPER POWER drink to out run the p'ek haha look at the muscles :drool: LOL

haha don't u mean "no... I don't think she would left him... :rolleyes:" lol
getting confuse with gender Donna haha

GOOD LUCK AN!

HEHE i know the truth always hurt haha
YAY can't wait wish i was there :spin:
haha yep now available at the store near u LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

alert the mind of DONNA the Pervert going to work CAUTION: read with caution LOL

LOL RR the i call it the magnetism rule (opposite attract) haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

OOOOO good question haha ,aybe forever then the lakorn won't end LOL

wow ladies...you are still at it

JLR: hmmm it would be very hard for me to forgive him but since i'd probably be in love with him by then maybe...
as for the fever, yeah he could have done it for at least another day before she found out...it was cute while it lasted
i love all the rawr attempts, the more the better for me :lol:

aww i love coming in sw and jlr...makes me happy...kk gonna get some sleep now
hope to catch up again in a few months sighs...life...
HEY Raiya OMG haven't talk to u in sooooo long :(