Jao Sao Ban Rai

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:rolleyes: Oh I see there is a double standard here....hmmm..so it's ok for old guys to be married to younger women but it's not ok for older women to be married to younger guys right?

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just finished eps 17. I must say WHOA when I heard he was 35 and she was 20. That turned me off so bad o_O Well the ending was pretty good, I think I'm satisfied (minus the age difference bit).

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.17 summary ending:
aorapim lies through her lying little teeth that she didnt sabotage the wedding. her uncle accepts to help her. lada reports back to the ba'yo that she saw danai ordering teddy bear supplies. the uncle hires a hitman to kill por and fon for a million apiece. fon thinks that tin was the only one who thought of buying her but por bought her as a result. she is a upset bc she thought por was her knight in shinning armor but he let her down.

lookthan is not eating and por has been drinking for 3 days straight. rawee beats por up so por can come to his senses. aorapim makes a deal with nootsara to give her money in exchange to fon's new location and where por has been these past few days. the aunt gets frustrated with por bc he has given up hope and is hot-tempered. she tells him about the teddy bear.

a teddy bear comes with a letter addressed to lookthan. nootsara is eavesdropping and tells aorapim that fon is with danai. the letter was too cute. fon writes that the teddy bear has her heart in it and that when lookthan hugs the bear it's like she is hugging her mother. fon tells her to love herself bc no one will love her like herself. fon asks lookthan to love her grandmother, father, and herself. she ends the letter saying that she loves lookthan.

por continues to lock nootsara up. por gives her a ticket to sydney to find her husband with others to make a living on her own and he will give her money. nootsara rips the ticket and runs away. fon faints, doctor comes, danai finds out that fon is 3 months pregnant. por punches danai who in turns beats por up. danai tells por that fon is with him and is pregnant and for por to come with him in his car. por apologizes and danai accepts.

aorapim shoots nootsara after giving aorapim info. hitman shoots maid who por thought was fon. por shoots back. por got shot. in fon's arms, por tells him that he loves her and faints. por is fine and he befriends and welcomes danai.

rawee reprimands nootsara. nootsara pays her respects and apologizes to ba'yo, por, and finally fon. nootsara will go back to sydney to work on a farm with weera. por cannot forgive nootsara but it is fon who forgives nootsara. por sends a ticket for weera to return back to thailand. por forgives weera bc he truly loves nootsara. por promises the farm in sydney to them.

ba'yo thanks rawee for taking care of nootsara. rawee is ready to prosper from his vegetable farm that he has worked on. fon is proud of her brother who is working hard and looks after the goats.

por asks why fon looked at him differntly. she was upset bc he wouldnt share his grass. por explains that he wanted to know everything about her. he came to see her to check her wellbeing, and what she eats bc he felt sorry for her. he didnt want to show that he loved her so much bc he was 35 and she was 20. he didnt want to seem as a "tow hua ngoo." he says he loved her since he went to her grandfather's funeral and saw her crying. he said that that say day was the luckiest day of his life. they embrace each other and she rides the horse while por leads the way.
THE END.
ying glied ter ying jur ruk starring ta warit and noon siripun next!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, i knew he was 35 and she was 20 before the 'r' scene, that I couldn't get over it til later on, must move on and Por and Fon makes a cute couple as Paw Lieng and Mea Lieng anyways, i just try to not think about the age lol
I mean it's okay, right? lol!

He should have gave her a peck on the cheeks or her forehead in the end, oh wells

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
shaddy said:
SO IS HE LIKE 35 REALLY?...LIKE FOR REAL IN REAL LIFE??....OR JUST IN THE LAKORN??
[post="157227"][/post]​
Thats just in the lakorn.For what I rememberedPor is 28 and Namfon is 20.Pors kinda old but he goes pretty well with Pat who is 20 and Namfon too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tang071for the ending summary..wow he 35 and she 20 year old??...I would never though they would tell the age?....so kool now that the lakorn end I get to go rent to watch it....Can't wait to see their lakorn that going to air soon.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the ending and it was pretty cute. I wished they extend it to see the new baby and lootan together with her new baby sister/brother. overall, it was pretty good.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Okay...so I was thinking about the age difference again and decided to think mathematically.

They're 15 years apart which makes Por 30 when she's 15.
When he's 25 she's 10.
When he's 20 she's 5.
When he's 15 she was just born.

O________O holyyyyyyyyy.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, don't do that, I did that in my head already and i didn't like that idea :lol:

Anyways, this is not the only lakorn that has old p'ek and young n'ek, at least Por was young looking, I mean ... there are other lakorns that has real old age p'ek with young age n'ek. Eg. Chatchai, Johnny -_-

Anyways, the point is .... don't think about it and it wouldn't bother ya hehe :unsure: It was a good lakorn afterall ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
eps.17 summary ending:
aorapim lies through her lying little teeth that she didnt sabotage the wedding. her uncle accepts to help her. lada reports back to the ba'yo that she saw danai ordering teddy bear supplies. the uncle hires a hitman to kill por and fon for a million apiece. fon thinks that tin was the only one who thought of buying her but por bought her as a result. she is a upset bc she thought por was her knight in shinning armor but he let her down.

lookthan is not eating and por has been drinking for 3 days straight. rawee beats por up so por can come to his senses. aorapim makes a deal with nootsara to give her money in exchange to fon's new location and where por has been these past few days. the aunt gets frustrated with por bc he has given up hope and is hot-tempered. she tells him about the teddy bear.

a teddy bear comes with a letter addressed to lookthan. nootsara is eavesdropping and tells aorapim that fon is with danai. the letter was too cute. fon writes that the teddy bear has her heart in it and that when lookthan hugs the bear it's like she is hugging her mother. fon tells her to love herself bc no one will love her like herself. fon asks lookthan to love her grandmother, father, and herself. she ends the letter saying that she loves lookthan.

por continues to lock nootsara up. por gives her a ticket to sydney to find her husband with others to make a living on her own and he will give her money. nootsara rips the ticket and runs away. fon faints, doctor comes, danai finds out that fon is 3 months pregnant. por punches danai who in turns beats por up. danai tells por that fon is with him and is pregnant and for por to come with him in his car. por apologizes and danai accepts.

aorapim shoots nootsara after giving aorapim info. hitman shoots maid who por thought was fon. por shoots back. por got shot. in fon's arms, por tells him that he loves her and faints. por is fine and he befriends and welcomes danai.

rawee reprimands nootsara. nootsara pays her respects and apologizes to ba'yo, por, and finally fon. nootsara will go back to sydney to work on a farm with weera. por cannot forgive nootsara but it is fon who forgives nootsara. por sends a ticket for weera to return back to thailand. por forgives weera bc he truly loves nootsara. por promises the farm in sydney to them.

ba'yo thanks rawee for taking care of nootsara. rawee is ready to prosper from his vegetable farm that he has worked on. fon is proud of her brother who is working hard and looks after the goats.

por asks why fon looked at him differntly. she was upset bc he wouldnt share his grass. por explains that he wanted to know everything about her. he came to see her to check her wellbeing, and what she eats bc he felt sorry for her. he didnt want to show that he loved her so much bc he was 35 and she was 20. he didnt want to seem as a "tow hua ngoo." he says he loved her since he went to her grandfather's funeral and saw her crying. he said that that say day was the luckiest day of his life. they embrace each other and she rides the horse while por leads the way.
THE END.
ying glied ter ying jur ruk starring ta warit and noon siripun next!!
[post="157133"][/post]​
Thanks for the wonderful summary, Tang071. I'm downloading episodes 17 right now and I can't wait!! See, I knew the ending would be super sweet!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh, about the age difference, that doesn't bother me. Who cares if they were 15 years apart in the lakorn? The only thing that matters is that the two do love one another. Age is just a number...it doesn't show what kind of personality the person portray. LOL. Besides, Por is a HOTTIE and he can match with any of his nang'eks. I'm surprised Por acted as a man way older than his age, though. He doesn't even look older than 25. Anyways, he's only 28 years old.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! I just finished the last episode. It was so sweet how everything came together. I love the fact that Por's sister and Namfon's brother were given a chance to change. I'd rather see them have a happy ending, despite of all their mistakes. It's all a learning experience. It's nice to see Por's sister be accepted back by her husband. He loved her enough to take her back. The ending for Por and Namfon was pleasant and straight to the point. I totally enjoyed Jao Sao Ban Rai!! It was wonderful from the beginning to end. I love the flow of this lakorn...Now I can't wait to watch it again in Khmer. :w000t: Por and Namfon did a beautiful job casting their roles. I look forward to their next lakorn together, Yuer Marn. Hopefully it will be as interesting...

cecilia

Staff member
.miko said:
Okay...so I was thinking about the age difference again and decided to think mathematically.

They're 15 years apart which makes Por 30 when she's 15.
When he's 25 she's 10.
When he's 20 she's 5.
When he's 15 she was just born.
O________O holyyyyyyyyy.
[post="157505"][/post]​
:lmao: ..hahah..i did that the moment salum open his mouth..i'm 35 and you're 20..

but like mara phang said..age is just a number..as long as he's still young looking then it's fine..:lol:
In real life:..he's 28..that's not that bad at all..at least namfon is 20 then i'm okay..beside por's hot..so who care..:lol: ..they make a cute couple..which btw..i love it when they went to ruk euy for interview..por was so funny and caring toward namfon.. :wub:

btw..i hate it when they pair older actor with a younger actress..something about it sorta turn me off ..but it's all depend on the plot too..NVM..:lol:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep...she's 20 in real life... even younger than me...LOL!!!

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEIR NEXT LAKORN... ANY CLUES TO WHEN IT IS AIRING?