Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I am so excited 4 this lakorn. Although, I am not into morlum. To me somehow it alwayz turn bad. Either the n'ek is crazy annoying or something :rolleyes: . Anywayz, I can't wait to see Cee-Pinky 2gether again. I was getting kinda upset that he doesn't have any upcoming lakorn line up. Man Iam super happy today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
Omg i lOve to see Cee and Pinky Together!!!! hahahahahaha i Missed them since there last lakorn together...
so any1 the storyliNe yet?....
what's the title mean?...

fun

Expired Sarnie
CEE AND MIANG REALLY NEEDS TO REUNITE. I AM GOING TO STRANGLE CH 7 PRODUCER, SCREEN WRITER, OR WHOEVER DOES THE PICK FOR PRA NANGS! AND ANOTHER MORLUM LAKORN.

max

sarNie Elites
I love musical lakorns, but I am not sure if Cee and or Pinky will be good at morlum...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes I loved Cee with Mieng also but her nang'ek days are over and maybe Mo's also? I loved Cee with both of them so much!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i knew it she will get to pair up with Cee again! with polyplus that's very good b/c they usually give her good roles. the title is about nang aek again. cool! so Pinky will get to sing Morlum whoa! very interesting. she has good voice she can sing well. if Cee get to sing he will sing well too b/c he has good voice too. yay! so happy! i miss her a lot. can't wait. even though i want pra aek to be someone else. tire of Cee. but so happy Pinky has a new la korn. yes! such great news!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
This is awesome!! one of my fav. couples!! I totally missed them since their last
lakorn. I'm totally excited for this one. YES, finally a lakorn to look foward to!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mieng and Mo n'ek days are really over. Especially, Mieng. But I think Mo still has chance of a comeback. Isn't she n'ek in the new sitcom with Au?! Everytime, i think of Pinmook, I think of Mieng in place of Aum..lol..cuzz wasn't she originally cast as n'ek. If she was really the n'ek in there, it'll would of been a comeback for her :p .

I am really excited for this lakorn. Thinking about it everyday even though I just found out yesterday..LOL..I'm watching RLSP, in Khmer now and my sis was saying how Cee-Pinky makes a much cuter couple..LOL :lol: . I dun like Molum, but I wanna hear them sing :p . Hopefully, Cee-Pinky have like 2 or 3 duet together :p :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think vier would fit to be singing morlum in here too....more than cee but vier schedule is tight right now

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree Weir match to sing morlum more than Cee of course but he has so many la korns. i would rather see Pinky pair up with Weir again instead.