Jay Chou's song

maijune

SarNie Adult
i really liked this song called Fa Ru Xue by jay chou...anyone know what is this mean...what's the meaning of the song mean...i saw his mv and it has an action based on two generation...like the guy and girl met in the past life but she got poisoned to death by the other girl who the guy is with first and then comes to the 2nd generation they met again in the elevation...pleasessssssssss..i really want to know the meaning to this song....thanks in advance...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
the english title is hair like snow.. i don't have the english lyrics nor now the meaning but i bet it has touching lyrics.. its so sad the MV i love the song though.. the girls in there were pretty and the guy was pretty hot himself.

maijune

SarNie Adult
thank you for your replied...and please share with me when you do find the lyrics to this song okay...and by the way...do you have the song? i've requested at the request section but seems like no one has upload it for me...if you do have the song...will you upload it for me....i wanted just the song not the mv okay....thanks in advance...