Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Just read the sypnosis for this one. It seems like it's going to end like Cee & Pinky's lakorn with Amy (i think it's her name and I forgot the name of the lakorn). It's where Amy was a cop, pinky a student and they both ended up in the hospital. Pinky died but Amy's spirit went into Pinky. While using Pinky's body to investigate a case, she fell in love with Cee and in the end stayed in Pinky's body while her own body dies.

Here is the summary in Thai.
Sypnosis

If someone can translate for others to read, that would be great. I'll try if anyone hasn't posted it yet but I'm not sure how good I can put it in english.

=D

it's kind of slow so far, but i'm hoping it picks up. it's not like janie or ae to pick up a bad script.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^ thats what i was thinking too. how many episodes so far? sorry, im too lazy to go back to the old posts. lol.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
So far, JaoBuaKham (real Janie) in here is very spoiled, ungrateful, and disrepectful. I know there are some n'ek characters with the same kind of attitude and we know deep down inside that the n'ek is a good hearted person, but there are some characters who also is spoiled, bratty, and unrespectful, but do not show any potential of being a good person. I kinda feel it's like the later with JaoBuaKham's character when they first introduced her character into the story that I couldn't help getting annoyed at. But hey, it's just the 3rd episode and maybe I'm a little to hasty in judging her already since there is much more telling of the story to do. At this point, I wouldn't mind Grate falling in love with Ae in Janie's body but I also feel icky about having two people who thinks of each other as big sis and little bro falling in love.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this weekend episodes will be more interesting..

Anyway, I think that Grate will end up with Janie and not falling for Ae in Janie's body.. if that makes any sense.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well the thing about Grate falling in love with Ae while in Janie's body (if that does happen) then you kinda have to think it's about the looks for him. He didn't fall in love with her all that time while she was frumpy but put her in a prettier body/face and then he does?

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm thinking he might feel a little love for ae b/c of his reaction when tui's came into the picture.

i finally caught up on this, it's super good and interesting .. can't wait to see how janie(ae) play out Tui.
Great's acting isn't so bad either .. at least, not so stiff like some of his previous lakorn.

calla

sarNie Adult
im watching this lakorn..and totally loving it..especially Grate. he is so cute and now one of my favorite actor..lolz
i cant believe that i missed the one he did with yard...but thats ok..im gonna watch it for sure. lolz :D

LOVE GRATE :D

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
For those who wants to watch "Jong Gon Glin Tien" with english subtitles fansub4fun is subbing it on youtube. Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imYHrdvg6M

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i was hoping grate would fall in love with the real janie but it's ae in janie's body the whole time now. so he likes janie's body and ae's personality? lol i'm not a grate fan and i don't see any chemistry either.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn was kinda slow for me. I didn't watch it this past weekend because I was out of town, but did Grate and Ae finally meet?

As for Grate falling in love w/Ae after she's in Janie's body, I think he actually liked her in her old body too. That's why he was so against Tui. But there were tons of misunderstandings at the beginning due to Tui's character. In Janie's body, Grate gets to see that same personality with someone his own age. I think Ae's character is supposed to be way older than him right? It's going to be weird seeing how this ends. I wonder if Ae will leave the body and the real Janie will love Grate and if she will change herself, etc.

I wanna see Ae is some fun lakorn again, just for fun. She always takes on these ghost/drama stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^didn't she say she's older than him by a year or so in the lakorn? i swore i heard her say that when her grandma tell her that she wants grate to look after her after the grandma pass away.

anyway, grate's falling for Janie's beauty but like ae's more b/c of her kindness -- maybe he did secretly like her then.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
actually, grate was younger than ae by a lot. because ae said that her little brother (the one that died) treated grate just like his own little brother too.