Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

judyp

sarNie Adult
Originally, the lead roles for “Jong Kol King Tien (Trickery of the Rose Balsam)” would have been Janie Tienposuwan, Aum Atichart, and “Ae” Issariya Saisanan. Because of scheduling or maybe the role not fitting Aum Atichart, they decided to go with Great Warinton as pra’ek. It is a supernatural lakorn filled with revenge and murder. Several murders, I might add. “Tui” Kiatkamol Latha is the murderous villain and a few of his fans are not too happy about that. Janie is the main nang’ek and Ae is the ghost, who is out for revenge and uses Janie’s body to get back at her husband played by Tui for murdering her and her family for wealth.

The cast and characters for “Jong Kol King Tien (Trickery of the Rose Balsam)”:
“Ae” Issariya Saisanan as Tienkanya
Janie Tienposuwan as Princess Buakamkaew
Great Warinton as Son
“Tui” Kiatkamol Latha as Apphanda
“BOY” Pisanu Nimsakul as Prince Songmeuang
“Tao” Sarocha Watitapun as Ruenjai
Meiji as Pakafah
Paeng Panchanida as Aree
Thrika Thidatit as Princess Bualawong
Tawan as Aunt Lamom
Pitmai as Aunt Charat

Brief synopsis:

Son (Great Warinton) and Tienkanya (Ae) grew up together, Son is her adopted brother. They live together in the same house with Tienkanya’s father and younger brother Gomut.

When Gomut dies from an illness, Tienkanya meets Apphanda at his funeral. Apphanda (Tui) befriends Tienkanya and seduces her. Tienkanya believes she has found the man of her dreams and quickly marries him, though the person she trust the most Son disapproves. Son knows the true side of Apphanda. He has seen him deceive women and fear he will do the same to Tienkanya. When Apphanda moves into Tienkanya’s house, Son is kicked out.

Soon afterwards, Tiankanya’s family members start dying mysterious; she becomes suspicious of her husband Apphanda. Before she finds proof that he is the culprit, he murders her. Tienkanya doesn’t die completely, her body dies but her spirit remains. The heavens give her Princess Buakamkaew’s body for use. Tienkanya doesn’t know how she got into Princess Buakamkaew’s body but she believes the beings that gave her a second chance what wrongs to be set right. She uses Princess Buakamkaew’s body to take revenge on Apphanda.
credit: lyn's blog

the above link has more pictures.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. thats what im wondering. im thinking that since ae and great are siblings, janie will meet great through ae's use of her body. it'll be weird for him to fall in love with ae in janie's body since they are siblings.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Tui is playing bad guy? I like him in a lakorn with Numfon.

RTN1212

sarNie Egg
Tui is playing bad guy? I like him in a lakorn with Numfon.
His role is a two-faced guy.
He gonna be a really lovely,nice,romantic guy with Ae and other girls (Janie,Tao,Pang)
but Great knows he's not that nice as he pretends to be.

in the story Tui gonna have relationship with 4 girls (Ae,Janie,Tao Sarocha and Pang)

judyp

sarNie Adult
so thats kind of weird that great falls in love with ae in janie's body because ae is his sister.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for posting the synopsis Judy. And thanks for the pics RTN1212
And it did said that Great is Ae's adopted sister. So technically they're not blood related. Tui is going out for "kon jao choo" now. Lol. From seeing the pics of Ae&Tui, I think they don't look bad together. I adore Ae's hair so much as well as Janie's hair! Both of them are looking gorgeous!! I see Mr. Boy :D

n_naruk

Them glasses makes Ae look so dorky. Hehe. Aws, Janie didn't attend the fitting I wanted to see her and Great together at the fitting day.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Great is gonna be the next best thing! he is hot! .. but why does Ae always gotta play a ghost or something of that nature.. ugh!

Janie looks so damn pretty! she has gotten a lot prettier than before .. did she get a nose job? lol.

n_naruk

Whoa, Tui's hair...I likes! Great still look so handsome and pretty Janie!

Thanks for the pic.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
An update. I think Janie's wearing a wig. But she might not be.
Credits to me.
[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czm9GLBQU2o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czm9GLBQU2o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]