Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
from the t-ser of exact-senario 2010 best look so pretty in this lakorn...the storyline for this lakorn is kind of interesting....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Best has always been pretty and she will remain like this for a long time...

Can't wait to see Best & Nat act together...

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I was looking forward for Pim, but anyway at least there is still Bee in here along with Tang to keep me alive.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Best & Bee are hella good n da T-ser!

I really can't wait 2 see Best improvements, she is awesomely good in the t-ser.
Best had made great improvements from KLKS 2 this, in just 2 lakorn n she's not even a major cast comparing 2 someone else :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...i thought pi m was still playing in this lakorn...anyways can't wait for the lakron...i want to see best acting i miss her a lot..:D

fanny

sarNie Adult
what happen there's only two wairai not three. what happen to pim not that i care about her or anything, not a fan or her. but they should at least keep it original three wairai. they can find someone to play the third wairai. exact have a lot of actress who i think will suit noi's character well. what about ann, i think she can kick ass, fang, or their newbie that are good.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I can't wait to see this lakorn...Best is so good...she has improve a lot. Nat & Best are just too cute...:D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^wow new cast put up!!! thanks Jakjann...you're the best news updates. :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont really like bee and nat in here, but i really the first version of this lakorn so i will watch it for best and tang since i missed him in lakorn. i just hope that this version will do half as good as the old one. cant wait.

jakjann

Jakjann
After this post [sup]http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1423[/sup] I think it is confirmed that Pan VieTrio ´ll act as a 2nd sister insteads P´Pim ZaZa and JTWRSS will ON AIR after Rong Ram Pee