Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

calla

sarNie Adult
wow...i havent see the first episode yet. but i saw the tittle opening..and i love the song.
cant wait to see......

here is the opening them song...credit to tangsaksit@youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHwYSbyU3mE

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I caught sight of the first half. Best is doing great and Pang as well.
I might tune in more, there seem to be a lot more drama heading towards them.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
those are cute banners Jakjann. Very colorful.

i like today's episode. Nat & Best scene in the store was super cute :wub:

can't believe i have 2 want until monday for the next one...urgh...>_<

Since Ice is vindictive, why is she trying to kill B? Isn't it better to torture her somehow? Killing her would be letting her off way too easy.

jeeja

Finally got time 2 post lol.

I love this week's episodes. My favorite was when Lily opens the door and Josh crashed into it. she helped him and all the sweet moments of "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," so cute!!! Lily is very comedic, I think they should give Best a romantic comedy to star in, she'll do great.

Can't wait for next week. :D

I'm really enjoying Best & Nat together. Their acting has improved major timing! :D

siren-lily

sarNie Egg
Nat & Best are so cute together and
I love this drama.[even though i don't know what they're talking about]
They also kissed too.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Finally got time 2 post lol.

I love this week's episodes. My favorite was when Lily opens the door and Josh crashed into it. she helped him and all the sweet moments of "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," so cute!!! Lily is very comedic, I think they should give Best a romantic comedy to star in, she'll do great.

Can't wait for next week. :D

I'm really enjoying Best & Nat together. Their acting has improved major timing! :D
Really? I know best couldnt act for shit in her first lakorn...Hopefully she did improved like u said...I'll give it a try...so how may epi...did it came out already?

jeeja

Really? I know best couldnt act for shit in her first lakorn...Hopefully she did improved like u said...I'll give it a try...so how may epi...did it came out already?
i'm not sure, but maybe up to 10 or 12 epds now. well ppl have different view points, but to me Best has such a comedic character in this action lakorn. i'm only enjoying it bcuz of her..hehe lol! i'm liking both her n Nat lotz. :D

Lakornsrok, you can watch on YT just type the title down.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow...finally catch up to this lakorn...After watching this lakorn it give me another view of Best...Her acting did improve a bit...I'm so impress...thats not all I really love her character...Oh her dressing as well...So na ruk...I guess I really have to change myself to start liking best...She is adorable in there...Nat and Best have such a kute character...cnat wait for 2morrow epi...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Like I said, many of the peeps were complaining how Best portrayed her character in KwarmLupKongSuperstar, and some people even hated or disliked her.. they said that she was very stupid and doesn't know how to act..blah blah blah..

Now I just hope they eat their words..those kind of people doesn't know that it's just wat's written on the script, and if the script said that this is how her character will act, than yes, she will portray her character as a weak and innocent woman..and that's wat she did in KLKS..

Anyways, does anyone know when this lakorn will end??? I'm waiting for the ending to catch up becuz I don't want to wait..

jeeja

Like I said, many of the peeps were complaining how Best portrayed her character in KwarmLupKongSuperstar, and some people even hated or disliked her.. they said that she was very stupid and doesn't know how to act..blah blah blah..

Now I just hope they eat their words..those kind of people doesn't know that it's just wat's written on the script, and if the script said that this is how her character will act, than yes, she will portray her character as a weak and innocent woman..and that's wat she did in KLKS..

Anyways, does anyone know when this lakorn will end??? I'm waiting for the ending to catch up becuz I don't want to wait..
Yup Sun i'm with u. they gotta take back those words. this baby gal has improved n i adore her more than ever. KLKS was not even a role if you say so, but I still liked her in there, I'm glad she improving upon it. I'm X-ing my FINGERS for a major nang'ek role next time for her. it's about time she takes on a better role.

let's see if DRRT airs on the 10 of May, then this will end on the 7 of May unless Exact adds in another extra epd or comes late in there timing again lol.