Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
it almost come to an end :( I will miss Josh and Lily, they are such a perfect match...Best and Nat did a great job in this lakorn.

Iya

sarNie Adult
it almost come to an end :( I will miss Josh and Lily, they are such a perfect match...Best and Nat did a great job in this lakorn.
i agree, i love the pair in here. lol. it's funny now that i was watching KLKS, i see them as enemies in the same lakorn. haha.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Time is flying too fast!!...i could have sworn it felt like just yesterday when I was watching ep 2!! Lol…I soo need to catch up on this..from the comments I guess everyone’s doing good in the lakorn!...but im actually just going to watch this for Bee. Haha. =)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Geez. this lakorn has suicide too. What's up with all this? One guy chose love, the other chose his ranking.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
It was such a sad ending :( although I like the first version better...but Josh and lily were always the best in both versions

Thank you to UMA for doing this lakorn again, i enjoyed it alot.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i didn't watch the first version, but i truly dislike the ending, it's just like BLAH the END! WTH lol
But anyway, I enjoyed Lily n Josh a lot! Love them! Go Best & Nat!!! :D

tang's character sucked so bad in this one. first, he has 2 sisters falling in love with him. then, he kills them. i think their demise was largely his fault. -_-

for some reason, the ending of this lakorn reminds me a lot of the deathnote storyline. of course, without the shinigami and stuff.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
tang's character sucked so bad in this one. first, he has 2 sisters falling in love with him. then, he kills them. i think their demise was largely his fault. -_-

for some reason, the ending of this lakorn reminds me a lot of the deathnote storyline. of course, without the shinigami and stuff.
What??..he kills them?!?!..Maybe i'll watch what i've missed out today. LOL...

Iya

sarNie Adult
It was such a sad ending :( although I like the first version better...but Josh and lily were always the best in both versions

Thank you to UMA for doing this lakorn again, i enjoyed it alot.

these pics are so cuTE!! and they kissed on the lips in the last pics! SO CUTTEEE!!! now i will really watch this. thanks for sharing the pics. love nat and best....i guess that's why i made them husband and wife in my 2S2L fanfic.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pix. Best & Nat are cutie in those pix. So this lakorn finally end? I can't wait to watch it since it end.

Best did a superb job in this one. Gotta say I thought about not watching this after her first lakorn. :blink: