Ka Ra Sand Suay

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg this movie is gettin sooo gay that it is getting nowhere...i might have to hold off on this movie and just wait for the last part! it's pissing meeh off!

Lillo_gurl

sarNie Egg
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Man so wussup? anyone still watching this Boran Lakorn..well i can say "I Am" so far im up to part 16...and hmmmm alot has happend..im surprise that this movie actually got really good and exciting after they grew up and as time passes...cuzz from what i remembed in the beginning this movie was sooooo very boring and wasn't gettin anywhere.
[post="75"][/post]​

:sweat: :sweat: Do any one no when Part 23 is coming out?
"Kula Sand Suy"
I just can't wait until it comes out :w000t:
it is so cool and interesting now!! :lmao: :w000t:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Lillo_gurl said:
:sweat: :sweat: Do any one no when Part 23 is coming out?
"Kula Sand Suy"
I just can't wait until it comes out :w000t:
it is so cool and interesting now!! :lmao: :w000t:
[post="39272"][/post]​
i know me too. cant wait until part 23 coming out. hopfuly part 23 will be coming today. cant wait to watch it. it get to the interesting part.

is this lakorn any fun?i see theres pple not liking it. i dont watch boran lakorns besides boy n au's, i dont know if i should try this out or not. should i rent it?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
WoranuchWongsawanFan said:
is this lakorn any fun?i see theres pple not liking it. i dont watch boran lakorns besides boy n au's, i dont know if i should try this out or not. should i rent it?
[post="39772"][/post]​
i think you should watch it. i like aom and jame part it very sweet and cute. if funny how aom and jame alway try to run away from nio.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I know it's gay because i already watched part 23...and it was boring! and hmmm yes i would say you should watch this boran lakorn....but start from part 12 or 13 where they grow up..the whole movie was gay and retareded when they were small...especially nang ek..she's hella weak and annoying...all she does is cry cry cry!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
what?? this lakorn haven't end yet...i watch the first two parts and quit.....i'm waiting on the next lakorn....i don't know my hope for good quality boran lakorn is low now.....i miss the old ones.......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...Since your a Boy fan you should just watch the beginning where Boy was in..But then he died anyways lol...But I don't know...I stopped watching this lakorn...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
angie_thip said:
this is so sad. :wavecry: :wavecry:

[post="40135"][/post]​
Is this in part 24? I remembered that Aom take some food to the cave for James, but not sure if it is the same scene. I feel sorry for Aom, James already know Aom, but she still didn't know that the guy she gave food to is her husband. :loool: :loool:

Oh yeah, anyone here sees the preview for the next boran yet? I think the clothes look funny. This lakorn has an armor like glot pleg too. The preview is in the middle of part 23. I didn't look forward for it. -_- -_-

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yea i saw the preview too. it might seem good but i dont really interest in those people. and there clothes is so hella gay.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news everyone! Gula San Suay isn't ending in January but will be ending soon! I don't know if it's good news for you guys or bad news..but definetly good news for me lol...I want to watch something new...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Good news everyone! Gula San Suay isn't ending in January but will be ending soon! I don't know if it's good news for you guys or bad news..but definetly good news for me lol...I want to watch something new...
[post="40955"][/post]​
I kind of born of the storyline for Gula San Suay, but the people in the new one did not interest me too. Don't really know what I want thought. However, I would like to know how the story plot is for the new. :unsure:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..There's no one interesting in the new one...But i'm just gonna give it a try..If the lakorn is good it's still gonna suck because of the clothes..But anyways whenever Gula San Suay is over over i'll come and tell everyone okies...