Ka Ra Sand Suay

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
dude i just got part 21 today but dont' got time to watch it..hehehe! anyone that wants some info ..come bka in here later cuzz ill write some details down.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i need to watach part 20 today before i can give the summary but its going to suck b/c i look at the screencaps at the site gosh Noy so bitchy

Nina

sarNie Egg
i totally feel you on that one..it was more of getting your hopes up though like they had little attempts to finally see each other again or for the first time but they actually dont..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i have a question. why did jame keeping on going and going? what is his plan of doing that? i dont get it. can some one please tell.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think the james that will be in part 22 isnt really james..but i think its going to be somone else looking like him...so its going to be james but not james...anybody confused? haha

Nina

sarNie Egg
yea i get what you're saying i have a feeling its gonna be the yak guy

mzd2b

Dang....I didn't even get a chance to go out and rent it yet....thats lame....Not again....James and Kula meeting up...errrrr!

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching part 22..Damn Kula is so evil for treating her husband like that..and i feel so bad for n'ek because she doesnt know that that is not her husband..shes all heart broken. :( and james is starting to make me mad..hes doig NOTHING..UggHHH.. :angry:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ntelligent_mind said:
I just finished watching part 22..Damn Kula is so evil for treating her husband like that..and i feel so bad for n'ek because she doesnt know that that is not her husband..shes all heart broken. :( and james is starting to make me mad..hes doig NOTHING..UggHHH.. :angry:
[post="30277"][/post]​
you watch part 22 aready.. damn i had not watch it. because they say that the movie didnt come til next week.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After watching part 22, the lakorn just start to get boring. It is disapointing to me because it seems like they just making thing up to continue with the lakorn. I like the middle parts, it is interesting to see some change the in story line, but I think they change too much that the new version just doesn't make any sense now. Well lthat just my opinion. Watch to see what you think :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
yea..This movie had been coming in every week so far for meeh...but sometimes its two weeks..but anyways i watched part 22 and it was sad...of course it still drags..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yea that ture. they just add more and more stuff to it. i watch it because aom in there. if aom not in there i might just forget that lakorn. oh i like the middle part better. the part that aom and jame meet each other. it very sweet. :wub: :wub:

song

sarNie Egg
hey the story great but i have see it yet ...oh there on the place i rest movies at i be plan to get it but there so much part to it.......could everyone please tell me if i should go rest Ka Ra Sand Suay or not........think...... :( :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
song said:
hey the story great but i have see it yet ...oh there on the place i rest movies at i be plan to get it but there so much part to it.......could everyone please tell me if i should go rest Ka Ra Sand Suay or not........think...... :( :(
[post="30670"][/post]​
I suggest that you have get the part when they grow up. I don't remember exactly which part when they grow up. But I think part 10 or 11 up should be alrite. :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
angie_thip said:
yea that ture. they just add more and more stuff to it. i watch it because aom in there. if aom not in there i might just forget that lakorn. oh i like the middle part better. the part that aom and jame meet each other. it very sweet. :wub: :wub:
[post="30642"][/post]​
I agree, I still watch it only because of the two main characters, aom and james. :unsure: :unsure:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
part 22 is very sad.. aom think that the yak is jame she all heart broking.. poor aom..i dont like the end of part 22. Dida just add to many stuff to it.. they add the little boy part to it too. which was when he meet that little girl.. this lakorn is only about sanu nio and kula. why would they add too many stuff in this lakorn..gosh. if aom wasnt in this lakorn i wouldnt watch it.