Ka Ra Sand Suay

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Vandia said:
not to be nasty or anything how can she have a child when she and james didn't even u know or maybe i skip that part they can't kiss or touch that much :blink: baby are u kidding me :lol:
[post="12719"][/post]​
well that kind of ture.. but u know how boran lakorn are..the pek and nek never really show the sleep part.. but i kind of weir. because the pek and nek didnt have time together. when the first night that they got marry that big monster come and kill some of their people. after that sanu nio got capture by that gaint and then when they came home aom never spend time with jame.. so how the baby for.. the writter need to be more carryful with these thing.. but still love that lakorn alway..

i feel so sorry for aom.. her face go so ugly now. and stupid jame cant even try to go find her.. STUPID JAME. i was so mad at him. well no matter how ugly aom face is i still love her alway..
my # 1 fan AOM :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg Kula's baby is black? hahahaha omg so funny but is all of this in part 19? i can't wait to fucken see it..imma go check the stores today! hehehe damn it...i can't wait..i want to watch it..omg...soooooo kula had HeRun's baby? awwwwww im sooo excited about all the babies that are coming!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ku la having a baby with boy lin dude they slept with wach other remember when she was still black and boy lin thought it was Aom who he was sleepning wiht :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
ku la having a baby with boy lin dude they slept with wach other remember when she was still black and boy lin thought it was Aom who he was sleepning wiht :lol:
[post="13700"][/post]​
ahem...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There just adding anything to the story that's the thing. The story line isn't a story line that is already finished. They keep adding parts and parts to the story as the actor/actress are doing another scene. This lakorn just don't make sense to me. lol...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that the story is getting way to long but I still love Aom and James together. They are only the reason why I stick around so long :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah forreal..their adding too many new things to the movie when it's like almost towards the end already..they need to stop it with that man! but yeah im still happy that aom is having a baby though!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
part 19 is soooooo sad. i feel so sad for aom.. that bitch kula.. so hella hate her in this lakorn.. it so sad when kula force to go look at her self in the water and when kula push her around like a animal.. :( poor aom) she been hitting and bad luck through out her life. so happy aom having a baby.. and it funny how kula got birth with a black baby. hahahaha her hasband going to be sooooo shock...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I was reading and it said that Gula killed her baby. Ok...lol...whatever...I really don't get this lakorn lol
[post="14398"][/post]​
u know i think u are right since he don't like her baby's father and she don't want james to know she's slept with boy lin and they have a kid together

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
In part 19 they both got pregnant..but they didn't actually have their baby yet..yeah i just saw part 19 last night and it was really good..i loved it! yay i think in the next part which is 20 their both gonna give birth to both of their babies...yup yup! i wonder when this lakorn is gonna end...i would prolly think 23 or something! yay about time lakorns have their nang ek's actually give birth to their babies!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting to the very excite part. cant really wait until part 20 coming up..damn this boran come so hella slow..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup...it either comes 1 tape a week or sometimes it takes 2 weeks for it to come..darn it i hate it when it takes 2 weeks to come...why do lakorns come out like that man i hate it! it should be like 1 evaday or something! they would make so much more money!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
MeiShu said:
Does anyone have this Lakorn?
Please, can somebody upload it for me!!
Thank so much!!
[post="15435"][/post]​
pretty long to upload for anybody :lol: its better to watch it on tapes casue u see more and its not short almost 2 hours for one tape if u rent it at the asian store......if u really want to watch it maybe somebody in here that's nice will do that for u :lol: if theres any :p