Ka Ra Sand Suay

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the lil boy that plays lil jame and james son is freaking adorable. and cute.. but thumbs down to the hair... they should fire the hair stylish..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
aom and jame son is so cute.. love their son. in part 20 i like the part when aom got birth to her son jame in the cave and hear a sound of a baby cry... wish jame can see his baby right there. but tooo bad.. poor sanu nio when she have her baby jame wasnt there with her.. how sad :unsure: :huh: that stupid bitch kula is so hella mean she try to kill sanu nio baby and throw her baby into the water.. but it a good thing he servide.. will cant wait until next week for part 21..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh what part 20 is here already? damn prolly not at my place...minez usually come on thursdays...but yeah that kid does kinda look like that PEDDLE kid from Flinstones..hahaha now that you mention it! it's so funny..but yeah damn kula is that evil? evil enough to try to kill her own baby! Damn bitch! Awwww i hella wanna watch part 20 now..imma call and ask my store hahaha!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well u know the old lady old Noy that go to a cave and find a water inside the cave the one that is cold will make Noy pretty the one that is hot will turn u ugly well Noy push
Aom into the hot one after Noy turn white and pretty

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Kula killed her own baby by hitting it? that was werid..she didn't hit it that hard i don't understand how it died...i thought she did something tragic to it or something! oh yeah and KaBoon...kula's sister had a baby too..soo funny how SaKai and KaBoon was fighting for their baby and accidently dropped it...their kid is sooo kute!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
angie_thip said:
that bitch kula is so hella mean. she kill her own baby.. hate her.. and also kill sanu nio baby too.
[post="19375"][/post]​
what iam so lost she kill both baby what did Aom's kid got reborn since i see his pix when he is like 8 or 9 ok confused since i didn't watch that epoisde yet :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Welll Kula started pounding on her baby once it came out and she saw that it was black...so yeah i guess it died from there..and as for sano noi's kid...kula tricked sano to go to the market to get some shit and then she took the baby and had her slaves threw it into the river to drown and die...but the baby didn't die..it was saved by James first dad..that guy from heaven! and the grandpa took the baby to that DaBowt dude...(the old man)... and since SaKai and KaBoon couldn't raise two babies at once...he made the two babies grow up to about like 5 years old and stuff...! Sano Noi thinks that her baby is died and she tried to kill herself..but then it didn't work so yeah...james is doin his lil sitting down thing...and he is hairy now...haha. and thats all that i can remember...other then when in the beginning when sano was having her baby he heard a baby crying through the caves.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i have a question. how come the gaint didnt know that it was jame when he see him.. gaint is stupid..he went to find jame all the way to the palace.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
well he didn't notice that it was james...because look at the way james was dressed and his hair and his bread....he's hairy..hahah before james was like clean kut and everyting..and plus james attitude kinda changed at the time when he meet the yak! Well the Yak did suspect james voice though..but he just ignored it!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
well he didn't notice that it was james...because look at the way james was dressed and his hair and his bread....he's hairy..hahah before james was like clean kut and everyting..and plus james attitude kinda changed at the time when he meet the yak! Well the Yak did suspect james voice though..but he just ignored it!
[post="19896"][/post]​
probably the giant didn't want to let him know that its james cause he didn't want to have problems right now casue james gaining more power and learning more tricks :)

angellove

sarNie Egg
hey...can someone pls reupload the songs from Ku La San Soy for me cause when i came here the songs expired so i couldn't download it...thanks

mychen

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
Can someone please upload the songs again? My computer crash and I lost all the songs. Especially the one where the guy sings and the slow song which is one of the theme song.

I would really appreciate for your helps. :rolleyes:
[post="10970"][/post]​
Can you guys reupload? I'm eager to listen too.

THANKS.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mychen said:
Can you guys reupload? I'm eager to listen too.

THANKS.
[post="20632"][/post]​
man u guys should download it when it wasn't expired :p well i can upload it for you guys ok

mychen

sarNie Egg
Vanida said:
man u guys should download it when it wasn't expired :p well i can upload it for you guys ok
[post="20662"][/post]​
I know but since yousendit only allows 25 downloads anyways...it would had been just as difficult. But I love yousendit though...it's faster than any other and plus there is no limit....BUT HUGE THANKS THOUGH FOR UPLOADS.