Ka Ra Sand Suay

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
ok. so is that bicth the black girl or not?
I though the black girl was nice but than i ask my sis and she was like no she is evil so thats why i though she might be that girl.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Captainlover said:
ok. so is that bicth the black girl or not?
I though the black girl was nice but than i ask my sis and she was like no she is evil so thats why i though she might be that girl.
[post="5849"][/post]​
no its not the black girl its someother bitch... urgggg

Captainlover said:
got any pics of this lakorn. i want to see the pics?
[post="5853"][/post]​
got a whole bunch.. im not a big fan of the lakorn.. but i am a big fan of james.. ill post the pictures soon

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
heres are some pictures... i have more.. ahahahah... :p but i dont feel like posting all hehehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yall notice its mostly james.. ahha.. love james soo much!! ahahhaa

hey thats the kid in p dans new mv for his momiie.. hehe..

James:umm hello..
Moe: who the hell are you?
James: JAmes babe who else
Moe: i dont know you
JAme: are u mad at me?
Moe: of course
JAme: okie si didnt meant to sleep with her
Moe:DOnt care!! ::hangs up::
JAme:redial moes number DAmn shes not picking up... stubborn!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

wish aom was moe!!! i miss her! MOEEE!!

A puppie ? for me?
Jame: yups
Moe: watever
JAme: please forgive me
Moe: fuck no..
Jame: :(

JAme:wheres my moe?i dont want to be with these girls

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

JAme:wheres moe? shes suppose to pick me up
Moe: puahahhaa hes probably waiting for me. puahhaha

okies im thirsty imma go get a bottle of water and wait for moe under the tree

shes not picking me up. she probably still mad at me

Moe: you are soo damn right!!! :angry:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Just curious is this lakorn anything like Sano Noi because I luv that lakorn SNRN! Can I have a little rating and synopsis? :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BlueMoon said:
Just curious is this lakorn anything like Sano Noi because I luv that lakorn SNRN! Can I have a little rating and synopsis? :)
[post="6138"][/post]​
no its nothing like sano noi.. sano noi was wayy better...this one sucks.. but i still watch it.. cause i love james...

my rating for this lakorn.. is ummm 5/10...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay thanks Tangmo :)

Wasn't sure if I should watch it or not...luv Sano Noi too..why didn't they just remake it instead of making an adaptation arrghhh....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BlueMoon said:
okay thanks Tangmo :)

Wasn't sure if I should watch it or not...luv Sano Noi too..why didn't they just remake it instead of making an adaptation arrghhh....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What was the first one like anywayz>>>? can someone give mehe a summary..i have never seen it before..did they start with lil kids as well in there....and damnnn tangmoe..ur ass is hella sprung off of james..foe a sec i thought you had james sn and was chattin with him or osmehting..i got jealous foe a sec..and im like okie whatever...this girl just sprung..hahaha!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
What was the first one like anywayz>>>? can someone give mehe a summary..i have never seen it before..did they start with lil kids as well in there....and damnnn tangmoe..ur ass is hella sprung off of james..foe a sec i thought you had james sn and was chattin with him or osmehting..i got jealous foe a sec..and im like okie whatever...this girl just sprung..hahaha!
[post="6374"][/post]​
of course i am!! urgg... im fucken mad at james!! urggg his fucken ass gonna go sleep with this funky looking girl!! urgg :angry: :angry:

wells the first one just started wen sano noi was kick out of the country... and boy was poison by a dragon because of his karma from his pass life

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Sooo where they big or small? any good? pretty good? was kula black and stuff...give meeh more details girl...is it better then kula sang suay.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Sooo where they big or small? any good? pretty good? was kula black and stuff...give meeh more details girl...is it better then kula sang suay.
[post="6438"][/post]​
it started out wen they was big... and its really good.. kula wasnt black in the old one.. but she was pretty uglyand yea the old one was better then kula sang suay..

in the old one boy can go in to nkes little house by himself.. they fell in love and slept together there..

boy has another wife but shes not bad liek the girl in kula san suay .. the wife in the old one. was pretty fair.. and nice .. and sano and her gets along

sanoi have a son.

and inthis old one.. kula turns pretty and became some other girl and got married to the guy t hat play as weera tep in glor pit jed see

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg..hey thanks for the summary..now you make meeh wanna watch this one tooo uh yaya....now imma buy 3 lakorns...imma go broke..thats 60 bucks...shitto...hahaha! oh well if it's boran lakorn then shit...who kares...maybe 1 movie pre paycheck? hahaha...!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Omg..hey thanks for the summary..now you make meeh wanna watch this one tooo uh yaya....now imma buy 3 lakorns...imma go broke..thats 60 bucks...shitto...hahaha! oh well if it's boran lakorn then shit...who kares...maybe 1 movie pre paycheck? hahaha...!
[post="6465"][/post]​
ahahah... i dont go broke.. my daddie buys me the lakorns and stuffs!! ahaha :p

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
in part 19 sanu nio face turn ugly aready.. and that bitch kula turn white.. so hella hate that bitch.. i feel so sorry for sanu nio. she have so much problem. and that stupid jame cant even help.. he alway say that he will help but instead of help he add more problem to her.. poor aom..