Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
No offense to anyone… pinky looks like she’s 14 years old because of her baby face.. her role as nang eak doesn’t seem right in this movie because it seems like the p’eak is molesting a child…. I’m not saying that she is ugly. She’s cute but not at a level to make romantic movie with famous actor like Charkit. Her role probably fits best for someone such as D2B guy. If Pinky were not in this movie, I would watch it… but oh well… many of you probably hate me for saying this…. Opinion is opinion

slee00

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
No offense to anyone… pinky looks like she’s 14 years old because of her baby face.. her role as nang eak doesn’t seem right in this movie because it seems like the p’eak is molesting a child…. I’m not saying that she is ugly. She’s cute but not at a level to make romantic movie with famous actor like Charkit. Her role probably fits best for someone such as D2B guy. If Pinky were not in this movie, I would watch it… but oh well… many of you probably hate me for saying this…. Opinion is opinion
[post="94460"][/post]​

How is Pinky? 14 years old? That is very young! I am sure now I first saw her started in : "PLa Boo Tong" A long time ago....Am I correct?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i admit LOL ! i really think PInky and Chakrit is an odd couple .. and yes Chakrit is a little to old to have all those romantic scene with Pinky or perhap cuz Chakrit got dis seriouly look dat it just hard for me to picture him with PInky who have more a teen bobber look but i have to admit Pinky look adorable when she blush and smile even though their scene together is a little to "cheesY" :lol: dat i have to blink my eye a couple time to came back to reality

slee00

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy the second couple in this lakorn. I really enjoy their playful love; she is very fun...Her intelligence, sweetness, and innocent stole the show from the N'ek...I like smart and macho kinda guy like P'singtong....he is fine too!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
OMG...Chakrit looks soo HOT....and Pinky is sooo pretty...
[post="66869"][/post]​

I also like the old police boss and his wife...I think they portrayed their characters well. Being a good boss or captain have to come from both the man and the wife. She is very supportive of her husband, even when he is in deep thoughts, she never degraded him or say or do anything to bring him down. the way she doesnt show off her wealth like Khu Ying Niphon. and she always listen and observe and listen with a smile. She is also another winner in the story. What did the old saying go>? It says behind every good man, there is a strong and supporting woman ...I think.... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AwWWw hehe I loved this lakorn, but I found Narin and Sing Couple More Entertaining and Does Anyone have a picture or know where I can get a picture of the Actor that Plays Pinky's Little Brother?

Susie

sarNie Adult
oh the little boy that plays narin...dudeness he's freaken adorable. kinda reminds me of anan anwar but way cuter with his deep voice LOL. =D yeah is there any websites of that guy??

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think they're definitely a great couple!!! i fell in love with them in this lakorn... and fell in love with Chakrit even more... and made me like Pinky even more...

nolee

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching this and it was ehhh. REALLY DRAGGY. i thought it was goin to be good cause i like both pinky & chakrit but come to find out they had like no chemistry lol.. i fastforward to all their parts together. i liked narin and sinton though, they were so cute together. i was more interested in the lil brother situation & what the cops were gonna do next than scenes wit pinky and chakrit.. but i was so pissed when the brother died cuz it defeated the whole purpose of me watching it lol and i didnt get why sah had to hideout when she was innocent and chilled at the beach while her brother is gettin tortured.. narin and sinton did make me keep watchin tho.. and one of the cops that worked for sinton was hot too lol i think his name was chut.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Narin and Sinthong was the cutest. I don't know why, but sometimes he supporting couples are just more interesting than the main couples...for me at least. Like in sapai jao and sao ban rai gub nai hi so. I've checked their feedback a few years ago... The thai audience did like narin and sinthong a lot, so I wonder why they were never given the chance to be cast together again. It was nice seeing the narin girl king kaew ka fak tho..tho she played a very small role. But this is really one of the series I rewatch just to see the supporting couples. Damn sinthong (Top) was hot. If noon is dating anyone, I'm glad it's at least him.