Kaehard Saeng Jun

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Num! he's still hot!!!! love him so much...
the age doesn't really matter since it's just lakorn and as long as they can pull it off...but i do think they don't really match..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, did u peeps get the chance to catch the part when Poo was looking at the pic of Num from the previous life..lol..Num is wearing identical wig that New was wearing in DDH..they resemble soo much with it...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my god, did u peeps get the chance to catch the part when Poo was looking at the pic of Num from the previous life..lol..Num is wearing identical wig that New was wearing in DDH..they resemble soo much with it...
No but I will check it out now.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ooohhhi got to watch this alkron for num hahaha he said if we do he'll come back to MN this newyears whoo!!! hahaha but yeah the gap with the age difference is WOW!!! I'm as old as POO!! she's 18??? right! lol. DANG

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
me toooo.... num!!! just saw him last weekend the concert was a blast@!!! num is so charming!!!! lol he's so funny tooo.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THIS LAKORN NEEDS TO AIR! I've been waiting like forever and I'm so anticipating for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aiyaja said they are waiting to air this sometimes after Bpoom Ruk Roy Adeed since they want Poo to get her fame back or whatever, something like that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^This lakorn will surely air soon, Poo is heading overseas soon too so yah. Anyway, Bpom Ruk is a bridge for Poo to return onscreen so definitely after Bpom Ruk guys.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i agree....this is not a good match...poo cant act for nothing as for num hes like an A list pa ek! i wonder how this will turn out!