Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
THATS NICE.....WELL...GOOD NIGHT U'ALL......SLEEP TIGHT... :kiss: LOL...DUNT LET THE BUGS BITE... :clap:
okay spammers it's time for me to go. Good night to everyone and I'll see you all here again tmr. I'll be dreaming about Son and Vill.
GOOD NIGHT YOU TWO!! see you all tomorrow, and talk about son and wiew some more :D
aww i feel bad for the others..going to wake seeing all these spams lol

LOL... my sis is on the phone with her boyfriend and telling him what I weirdo I am for using three computers at once. All because I had to use them each to get the KLP screencaps of my desktop wallpapers. :D
LOL...so do you have the KLP fever...what happened to the Twilight fever?

Good night all you sleepy heads. I'm about to head off soon too. We'll all meet each other in Son & Vill dreamland then. Sweet dreams to all!!
GOOD NIGHT STARRY! :wub: have fun in china ^^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
GOOD NIGHT YOU TWO!! see you all tomorrow, and talk about son and wiew some more :D
aww i feel bad for the others..going to wake seeing all these spams lol

LOL...so do you have the KLP fever...what happened to the Twilight fever?

GOOD NIGHT STARRY! :wub: have fun in china ^^
Hey... I have all kinds of fevers right now... KLP, Twilight, Rob Pattinson. I'm burning up times 3!

Actually, these past two weeks, KLP is burning the hottest. It's a scorcher. :)

Thanks rr for the good wishes. I know I'll have a blast-- I love going to China. Maybe I'll run into your brother? Lots of people seem to be going there this time of year. My cousin and her bf who are studying in Korea are also going to China too this week. Maybe I'll see them around town as well. Who knows?

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!! I'm gone for like what an hour???...and it's already 101 pages!?!?! Good job everyone!!!! hehe

I got Kaew Lorm Petch & Son & Vill Fever!!! I have them on my laptop wallpaper & cellphone wallpaper as well!! haha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! I'm gone for like what an hour???...and it's already 101 pages!?!?! Good job everyone!!!! hehe

I got Kaew Lorm Petch & Son & Vill Fever!!! I have them on my laptop wallpaper & cellphone wallpaper as well!! haha
Good one Angelia~ I forgot about my phone. I should go put something KLP related on there too. :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok i finally finished all of you girls spamming commetns...sorry i wasn't able to spam with u all i was occupy but you all made it happen 100+ pgs congrats and starryXing* wow you're deciated you have them on your laptop,desktop,myspace etc...tomorrow's the big day man didn't it felt like it took forever to be monday

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hey... I have all kinds of fevers right now... KLP, Twilight, Rob Pattinson. I'm burning up times 3!

Actually, these past two weeks, KLP is burning the hottest. It's a scorcher. :)

Thanks rr for the good wishes. I know I'll have a blast-- I love going to China. Maybe I'll run into your brother? Lots of people seem to be going there this time of year. My cousin and her bf who are studying in Korea are also going to China too this week. Maybe I'll see them around town as well. Who knows?
lol...well i think you might be able to meet him...but idk where he's going (some sister lol)

Nah uh rr!! I'm still here too. You went to bed so I win this round? LOL... reminds me of msn-ing days~ you never let me get the last word in. :)
NOPE...still on... :p :p :p i was watching some lakorns ahahha

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol...not yet...i was working on updated my other one...after i update that one..i will work on a promise to you... :D
hmm speaking of fanfics..you should write one..maybe of son and wiew???
i was never good at telling stories and i get ideas but after i start a para i'm like this sucks nevermind

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^idk well see b/c i've always been sensitive to things that i write even my SA papers i don't even want to give to my teachers

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww....okay..but when you do..know that you already have your #1 reader and #1 support...ME^^

man..i have been up a long time..going to go to sleep now..
GOOD NIGHT NOW! talk to you later....and just think about it...i'm sure you'll write great fanfics..probably even really good *ahem scenes too :ph34r:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^lol those scenes are so funny to write just to think about it makes me laugh and go crazy...but thanks it's good to know that i;ll have your support...i should get some sleep too tomorrow's the day i've been waiting for

niruiwen008

sarNie Egg
Actually, kaew lorm petch means "glass surrounds the diamond. in my opinion, it can mean a few things.

one meaning is that namphet (the leading actress) is actually a "diamond" but no one knows. people only see her as a piece of glass, not worth anything. but for real, she is a diamond hidden behind many horrible things like lies and deception put on her by pikul (the evil girl's real mom). just as if you covered or surrounded a diamond in dirt, you can't really tell if it's real or worth anything until you really carefully look at it.

another meaning can be= "kaew"-short for kaewkaow (which is the evil girl) "lorm" (surrounds or overpower) "phet"-short for namphet (which is the leading actress). in a sense, it is kind of like kaewkaow entraps, surrounds, or takes over namphet, who is a true gem, but because kaew's cubic zirconia ass keeps trying to outshine namphet, she is hardly seen or noticed. and let me tell you, those cubic zirconias (which are fake diamonds) are very shiny. it looks just like a real deal but it's not, so it gets kind of difficult to figure out.

i hope that helps. or maybe i'm looking too much into it. LMAO
Thank you very much indeede.the second meaning we haven't thought about.
In china we called it" Phoenix Blood".Beacuse nam is the real phoenix.Phoenix means someone like a Princess.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
WOW. I haven't been here for 2 days and its already up to 100 pages!!!

Monday- Nop doesn't want Gaew Gao and Sheewin to get engaged so he tries threatens her. He says he'll tell everyone that Gaew Gao was the mastmind behind the plot to get Namphet raped if she decides to go through with the engagement ceremony. Gaew Gao is scared that the truth will resurface so she electrocutes Nop, causing him to become unconscious.
After reading that I have a feeling that it might be like in Ngao Asoke.
That one guy that Wiyada tried to kill but then he showed up at the end
(with proof) revealing what kind of a person Wiyada really is.
For Kaew Lom Pet...if Nop falls unconcious he might disappear until
the major climax and exposed what happened between him and Gaew.
Well...just my guess...

Can't wait for this week's episodes though ^_^
Although its gonna be gross that Det is trying to rape his own daughter...
UGH!!! :wacko: