Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
i dunno, if there is 30 episodes...how much more can they go as of scenes...i feel like everything's been done already...now we just need nam to admit she loves win and pikul to admit the switched babies. i do feel like there aren't going to be much scenes with nam and win for a while...win seems to be distancing himself from her after gaan told everyone nam was her woman...he did say that rite when he pulled her away from kaew in the water.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
30 eps? wow. thats kinna long, seems like everything is going a bit fast then? but i hope it doesnt get draggy and have eps where kaew always does something to nam >:[ i'm DLING ep 11 now =D can't wait. whoooo!

gialong93

sarNie Egg
i dunno, if there is 30 episodes...how much more can they go as of scenes...i feel like everything's been done already...now we just need nam to admit she loves win and pikul to admit the switched babies. i do feel like there aren't going to be much scenes with nam and win for a while...win seems to be distancing himself from her after gaan told everyone nam was her woman...he did say that rite when he pulled her away from kaew in the water.
In Leurd Hong, many interesting things happened after those scenes that we've seen so far, e.g. both Namphon and Kaew celebrated their B-day at the same day and as usual Kaew got jealous and created a scene, Namphon quit working for Win and moved to Gaan's company, Win was angry at Namphon and raped Namphon, Kaew killed many people, ...etc...

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling
i am still downloading ep 11. but i can't wait to watch it. peaches is really fast at uploading the episodes. thanks for all the people who is uploading this lakorn. ;P

icebé

sarNie Egg
i just watched this ep. - urggh, brother loves sister!!??? really urgghh

eventhough gaew's mean - but i still kinda feel sorry for her

It has been a while but if I remember correctly, one of them was her own father. Also, another one might be the lady that was close to Namphon's birth mother (forgot her name!)..
thanks. sounds interesting. i didn't she would have a reason to kill unless she finds out who her mom is, and she might want to keep it a secret.

her dad deserves to die though. that dude sucks! <_< can't wait to get home and watch the ep. with keaw sleeping w/ the lil' bro. girl's going to be crushed once she's sober. :eek:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i loved that slapping scene today! ahahah i was happy to see wiew slap her back.. until she gave kaew a SOCK! WHOOOO! lovedd itt! ahahah! Son is heart broken </3 aww =( I hope theres more scenes between them next week!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha same here karen_moo!!
it sure was some dayumm intense Bitch slaps!! lol
but then i didnt like this episode as muches than yesterdays..
cause it was a LONGGG Awesome Kiss on yesterdays episode lmao ;]
blahk!! i want more of Son &&& Wiew time. xx]]]]]
anyways..does anybody knoe what Gaan said to Son..Which made him look somewhat Mad and Sad??

transcend89

sarNie Adult
4 days of son and wiew is not enough idk i might do what i did last time complain about why KLP ep 12 is not on youtube...there's not much of son and wiew in the next ep but is it true that there's going to be a r-scene????

gialong93

sarNie Egg
4 days of son and wiew is not enough idk i might do what i did last time complain about why KLP ep 12 is not on youtube...there's not much of son and wiew in the next ep but is it true that there's going to be a r-scene????

Leurd Hong has that scene but not sure if they changed the story of Kaew Lom Pet. Just like someone has pointed out, Win didn't have a little brother in Leurd Hong.