Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
NOP NOP NOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O-M-G he is a GENIUS!!! I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!! NEW IS HOT! ANY1 NOTICE HIS BODY? LOOKS LIKE BARBIE'S KEN!!! LOL...OMG!!! TODAYS EPISODE!!! THE BOMB!! EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW...LOL I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT KAEW KAO...SHE'S FUNNY, SO SO STUPID...NOP...I TRULY LOVE HIM NOW...LOL...I'M SCARED OF GAAN...HE'S LIKE A POSSESSIVE BOYFREN

rahut-rissaya, i am feeling a lot better out of bed now and exercising to get my strength back...and checking the thread to get my strength back..lol..thank you for wishing me well.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
NOP NOP NOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O-M-G he is a GENIUS!!! I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!! NEW IS HOT! ANY1 NOTICE HIS BODY? LOOKS LIKE BARBIE'S KEN!!! LOL...OMG!!! TODAYS EPISODE!!! THE BOMB!! EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW...LOL I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT KAEW KAO...SHE'S FUNNY, SO SO STUPID...NOP...I TRULY LOVE HIM NOW...LOL...I'M SCARED OF GAAN...HE'S LIKE A POSSESSIVE BOYFREN

rahut-rissaya, i am feeling a lot better out of bed now and exercising to get my strength back...and checking the thread to get my strength back..lol..thank you for wishing me well.
Haven't seen today's episode yet but please please tell us what's happening....

neena

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen today's episode yet but please please tell us what's happening....
i don't want to ruin it for anyone so read if you wanna.

-gaan, nam, and win go to some resort, there i'm thinking gaan and win try hard to win over nam.

-kaew knows and shows up too and i think she somehow gets nam to go to the boat and there she drugs her with a towel. undresses her.

-nop comes and kaew puts something in his drink, he was about to drink it but nam was waking up and he heard so he wondered who it was, he was going to check it out but kaew went and toweled nam again.

-nop saw the whole thing without kaew knowing, he overheard kaew, he poured out the drink kaew gave him and poured a new glass, i think he put drugs into her drink.

-kaew comes back and they start smooching...nop drinks the glass of wine, kaew still thinks its the old glass...seconds later nop gets dizzy and faints. kaew's happy and tries dragging him but she gets light headed and faints. nop gets up and takes her away. lol!!< i seriously LOVE that part!!

-cheewin looks for nam and comes to the boat. he finds her naked in bed. he tried to wake her up but nop drugs him with the towel..lol...nop undresses his older brother and puts them next to each other.

-gaan has no idea where cheewin and nam disappeared to.

-nop drives the boat to the middle of the ocean and he orders another boat to pick him up, leaving win and nam together. when nam wakes up she finds win next to her naked...

-blah blah blah....they are in the middle of the ocean trapped...nam tries to find a way out but win says it wouldn't work, i'm guessing...and she pushes him away so he bumped his head on something, he starts bleeding.

I know no word of thai except for hello, yes, and no...lol...i'm surprised i understood and was able to interpret some of the scenes...i'm gettin' good.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
reading lyn's blog it's a good thing new on our side i just can't believe he drove the boat into the middle of the ocean and left them stranded lol...can't wait till someone uploads this on youtube

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Lyn has just posted the caps of this episode.... lots of skin, especially from Win... can't believe they have this on a lakorn....

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
This episode was funny and cute! It was a nice change from all the serious drama from the previous episodes. The wait for Monday is going to kill me. It's finally going to be the boat scene and seriously, no interuptions from anyone since Win and Nam are stranded on the boat :D On the other hand, Gaan is going to have a hissy fit. Sorta freaks me out :huh: He's been so chill in the beginning and then all of a sudden bam lol.

Neena- Yes, I just realized how hot New is. In the beginning, I think I was too concentrated on Son haha. New's cute alright :)

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episode has to be my favorite episode yet! IT WAS SO GOOD AND FUNNY! Wow, they showed so much skin on SON! AHH! HE IS SO HOT! HAHAHA! This was such a great episode! I think this is where the boat scene will continue! I cannot wait at all!

I just have a feeling that Gaan will ruin everything with Son and Wiew because of his headache or whatever. No...! I do not want that to happen!

Oh, I loved today's episode! Absolutely loved it!

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Just wondering Kaew Kao would get pregnant from her one night stand with Nop in this new plot ??? So far, the story did not follow Leurd Hong...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
All creadit goes to Nop! He's so smart! Even Kaew is not up to him yet!! Go Nop! I love you for that.. .YESS finally the boat scene... He finally is going to tell her that he love her.. Love it! I can't wait.. hehe.. lol.. Wow.. We saw so much of Son's body...hehe.. lol.. I got to say he's got a pretty hott body.. lol...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Nop, is the best in this episode...He done a wonderful job...Cnt believe he thought of the plan...What a smarty? I also notice his body; it look so soft and white...make me want to lay hand on...lol...Wow!!! one of my favorite episode of them....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
yeah 3n3m is up on youtube too NTSHUAB has it up
oh thanks ::]]]]]] :D

Nop, is the best in this episode...He done a wonderful job...Cnt believe he thought of the plan...What a smarty? I also notice his body; it look so soft and white...make me want to lay hand on...lol...Wow!!! one of my favorite episode of them....
hahahahaha so agree with you!!!
Nop is soo smart!!
theres always a smart one in every Exact lakorn i've seen. which is greattt!!!
ahahaha yeah! his body was weird looking from the caps on lyns blog..buttah from the lakorn, it
was freakin dangg hotts!! lolz

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh! im mad that he didn't kiss her right on the lips! JEEEZ! rawwrrr! anyways
the I LOVE YOU in BOAT SCENE IS NEXT! WHOOOOOOO! thanks to new's awesome plan. =D can't wait. i wonder what sickness Ton has. :) i can't wait til he finds out wiew is his sister and he will feel like a FOOL >:] HAHAHAHA jk i don't blame him :D
Son's hot bodddd. :drool: LOL!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I watch 3 num 3 mum, I think Son sort of have feelings for View but View is a girl I think she just want to take things slow and choose wisely not jump into a relationship, I think she is taking her father advice to treat everyone guys as a friend until u r sure he is the 1 for u. because she is still young and studying too. But Son is definitely showing his feelings alot. But whatever happen they r 1 cute couple, both very smart, intelligent and has the right attitude towards life. Hopefully they will be a special relationship for this couple more than friends as they r saying for the moment. Love them right now.