Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so if son and vill pair up again what should they do??? slap/kiss idk that would be hot but i like romantic/comedy too...what do you guys think or another action for son or should we go with horror but not like the one with fang and dew boring didn't even watch it just the last ep

ANOTHER REMAKE??I WANT TO SEE A COMEDY OF THEM...CAUSE I THINK SON WILL DO BETTER...HE ALWAYS SEEM LIKE HE'S GONNA LAUGH IN THIS LAKORN SO...I THINK COMEDY WILL DO IT...BUT ALSO ANOTHER LAKORN LIKE THIS IS NICE TO SEE TOO...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
remakes happen a lot this year and looks like it's carrying over to next year too...maybe one of the fanfics can be turned into a lakorn in my dreams lol i seriously love nikki's five roses hot hot hot

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i don't think we will see Son and Vill together next year, which is so depressing, hopefully Exact surprise us.... I really love this couple and I would love to see them again...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey miss a i knew it wouldn't be long b4 i see you again lol only one more day i got 3 hrs until my aunt starts her party
hey,
yeah, i just had to go away to do something, but now I'm back... but not for long tho...hehe.. that's kool that you're having a party... yess one more day until Kaew Lom Pet airs.. I can't wait to see what happen and who will help Nam out... I guessing the dad..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact's 2009 lakorns are the ones that I anticipate most. They got good pairings and interesting storyline.. and besides each actors and actresses has their own lakorns....