Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
I'm always on this thread, but never posted...just been reading what everyone has been writing and sharing with everyone. I'm in love with Kaew Lorm Petch and View and Son are just so perfect together!!! :wub: I can't wait for all of this weeks episodes!!! 1 more day...It's coming soon!!! hehe :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hee hee... I got my cousin hooked on KLP last week and now she's totally dl and watching it before I even get to it when it airs.
Got my little sis hooked on it too this morning -- so proud of that because my little sis RARELY watches lakorns at all. She's normally into boys and makeup only. When I came back from the store, she was like: Awww.... I couldn't wait and watched two more episodes, but I didn't understand what was going on. You need to watch with me.

I'm off to convince another sister to get hooked on the lakorn too. Love watching KLP so much, I feel like everyone else around me should share the love too. :)

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
StarryXing, It's great that you are getting more people to watch KLP!!! I can't stop watching it myself!...& Yesterday when I was playing Yoo Peur Thur by Ruj...My cousin was like, Hey! I know this song! I was watching that movie the other day at my mom's house! I like this movie!!...I was really surprised, because he doesn't even watch lakorns at all! haha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
StarryXing, It's great that you are getting more people to watch KLP!!! I can't stop watching it myself!...& Yesterday when I was playing Yoo Peur Thur by Ruj...My cousin was like, Hey! I know this song! I was watching that movie the other day at my mom's house! I like this movie!!...I was really surprised, because he doesn't even watch lakorns at all! haha
Hi Angelia~ nice meeting you.

I know... I'm trying to get everyone I know hooked on it so KLP is all we talk about when we're together. I can't think of anything but KLP & lakorns right now. :)

I have to go abroad next week. I just found out that I have to get to the airport @ 7 am on Monday. Gah!!!!!!!!!! I thought we were going later in the day so I'd have time to dl Epi 20 from SW and take it with me. I'm gonna try to hold my ride off til 10 am in hopes that the links get posted or its on youtube by that time. LOL.

Now I probably might not have access to dl any lakorns for two weeks till I get back to the States. *tear tear* I'll miss KLP so much!

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
Nice meeting you too ^_^ ...Hope you have a safe trip! & Enjoy the rest of KLP, if you are able to download it! hehe

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Nice meeting you too ^_^ ...Hope you have a safe trip! & Enjoy the rest of KLP, if you are able to download it! hehe
Thanks much for the good wishes! Think I'm gonna go stalk an internet connection at the airport if I get too desperate for KLP (which I may definitely get :)). I've just finished goggling if they have internet access at the airport since my flight won't actually leave until 1 pm. *Cross my fingers * LOL... the things I do for love of lakorns.

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome, I would do the same, if I were you. Esp. for KLP!! hehe

I'm like spamming on this page right now...haha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Spamming sounds good right about now. I haven't spammed crazily since Jamleuy Rak ended...except now for KLP! Gosh, I love KLP.. *ahem ahem* I mean I love Vill & Son!!! :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey yes2drama,
how was your party?
yeah just got back about 10:20 ish and it was pretty fun my throws us the most outrageous parties...there's always tons of food today we had hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs, beef, pork, chips, chocolate, and sweet candies...and we always leave with lost hope every year she gives away her money and we play/guess to get it now i'm ready to spam

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so happy that son and vill have several photos together not like rteam who so far only has one photoshoot not counting lakorn mags