Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
HOLY CRAP...I WAS LIKE CHECKING UP ON PAGE 95 BUT WAS THINKING I'M STILL ON PAGE 94, WE'RE ON 95 NOW!? CRAP, I'M SO SPACED OUT...I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL DID MY COMMENTS GO? LOL...ANYWAY...GOOD GOD, I AM A STALKER!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE...NOT EVEN WITH ATEAM WHOM I LOVE! HMM...I HOPE SON DOESN'T COME HERE AND THINK I'M CRAZY...I DON'T WANT VILL IN HERE TOO. LOL. SHIT. ITS TOO BAD I'M NOT INTO GUYS LIKE SON...IF I WAS I THINK I'LL BE MORE OBSESSED THEN THIS...AND I WOULD WANT HIM TO MYSELF INSTEAD OF DREAMING HIM TO BE WITH VILL.
aha.. I would love to stalk Son..hehe.. and many other actors..hehe.. lol I'm a stalker..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Actually, kaew lorm petch means "glass surrounds the diamond. in my opinion, it can mean a few things.

one meaning is that namphet (the leading actress) is actually a "diamond" but no one knows. people only see her as a piece of glass, not worth anything. but for real, she is a diamond hidden behind many horrible things like lies and deception put on her by pikul (the evil girl's real mom). just as if you covered or surrounded a diamond in dirt, you can't really tell if it's real or worth anything until you really carefully look at it.

another meaning can be= "kaew"-short for kaewkaow (which is the evil girl) "lorm" (surrounds or overpower) "phet"-short for namphet (which is the leading actress). in a sense, it is kind of like kaewkaow entraps, surrounds, or takes over namphet, who is a true gem, but because kaew's cubic zirconia ass keeps trying to outshine namphet, she is hardly seen or noticed. and let me tell you, those cubic zirconias (which are fake diamonds) are very shiny. it looks just like a real deal but it's not, so it gets kind of difficult to figure out.

i hope that helps. or maybe i'm looking too much into it. LMAO
I always wondered if the title did have something to do with their names or not because it sounded so similar too. I like the second interpretation better.

LOL Thookatha... I liked reading your personal comments to the analogy of diamonds and cubic zirconia. Sounds like someone knows their diamonds well. :)

Doesn't matter how much cubic zirconias try to overshine diamonds... in the end, people always want the real thing. They may settle for the fakes because it's cheaper, shinier in the short term. But diamonds are forever. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAP...I WAS LIKE CHECKING UP ON PAGE 95 BUT WAS THINKING I'M STILL ON PAGE 94, WE'RE ON 95 NOW!? CRAP, I'M SO SPACED OUT...I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL DID MY COMMENTS GO? LOL...ANYWAY...GOOD GOD, I AM A STALKER!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE...NOT EVEN WITH ATEAM WHOM I LOVE! HMM...I HOPE SON DOESN'T COME HERE AND THINK I'M CRAZY...I DON'T WANT VILL IN HERE TOO. LOL. SHIT. ITS TOO BAD I'M NOT INTO GUYS LIKE SON...IF I WAS I THINK I'LL BE MORE OBSESSED THEN THIS...AND I WOULD WANT HIM TO MYSELF INSTEAD OF DREAMING HIM TO BE WITH VILL.
I know.... one second I'm typing up my message and by the time it's posted, it's jumped like to the next page already. Whooo... spammers are on a roll!! :)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I always wondered if the title did have something to do with their names or not because it sounded so similar too. I like the second interpretation better.

LOL Thookatha... I liked reading your personal comments to the analogy of diamonds and cubic zirconia. Sounds like someone knows their diamonds well. :)

Doesn't matter how much cubic zirconias try to overshine diamonds... in the end, people always want the real thing. They may settle for the fakes because it's cheaper, shinier in the short term. But diamonds are forever. :)
i wasn't even paying attention to the diamonds until now that you mention it..

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...the title really doesn't fit the lakorn...when i first heard the interpretation i was thinking something was going to be hidden...like a necklace or something and the main characters had to solve it or something along the lines of that. then i found out it was the remake of lerd hong...lerd hong makes more sense if you asked me...it means phoenix blood which gives the story a little more sense.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...the title really doesn't fit the lakorn...when i first heard the interpretation i was thinking something was going to be hidden...like a necklace or something and the main characters had to solve it or something along the lines of that. then i found out it was the remake of lerd hong...lerd hong makes more sense if you asked me...it means phoenix blood which gives the story a little more sense.
yeah I agree with that. I guess we can all think of our own interpretation for Kaew Lom Pet.

neena

sarNie Adult
good night all!! STALKER NEENA IS leaving now...will see you all tomorrow at night because i won't be home until then!! i gotta stop coming here, my cheeks really hurt from smiling and laughing...thats not very normal to me...i gotta save that for tomorrow's episode with son and vill scenes!! buh-bye!!