Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Aww... I won't be on tomorrow forward. I'm going off to China for two weeks. I'm super excited!! I'm gonna miss KLP unless I find an internet bar/connection somewhere. Hope I'll find someplace to get to SW or youtube.

Hope you girls continue to have fun spamming!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg gosh i'd say i'm excited for all exact-senario new lakorns....especially....son, pueng....mos, wiew....captain, jeib....aom,nat...(dunt like the p'ek in aom new lakorn...especially since superstar...)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Aww... I won't be on tomorrow forward. I'm going off to China for two weeks. I'm super excited!! I'm gonna miss KLP unless I find an internet bar/connection somewhere. Hope I'll find someplace to get to SW or youtube.

hey u better take sum pix n share to us okay......

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

Hope you have fun in China and i hope that you find a connection to watch Kaew Lom Pet and get on to sarnworld too... It's no fun without you.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

OMG are you serious...that's sounds awesome...and that's so weird...my brother is also going to china tomorrow...but only for a week..he's going because of his scholarship he got...have tons of fun..take lots of pictures.....^^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if I'm ready to answer that question yet. Kaew Lom Pet's ending seems so close yet still so far away. :)
same here I don't know what to watch after Kaew Lom Pet.. I might hold back on lakorn after that until the one with Son and Peung and Vill and Mos... but I will miss Kaew Lom Pet. I'm hoping that Son and Vill will continue to have photoshoots together so that we will be seeing them both too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wish they date n real life...well i guess not cause i'll be jealous of wiew...:D...son should still be single for now... :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm only watching this and JAIRAO. and JAIRAO is ending this week already :( So all I have left is KLP.. I don't think I'll be watching anything after this lakorn ends. There's no good dramas other than JR and KLP right now and the ones that are airing soon don't look good :( Nothing to watch after this ends :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I'm only watching this and JAIRAO. and JAIRAO is ending this week already :( So all I have left is KLP.. I don't think I'll be watching anything after this lakorn ends. There's no good dramas other than JR and KLP right now and the ones that are airing soon don't look good :( Nothing to watch after this ends :(

i like jai rao too...but i hate aff's voice n this one...she's pretty n all that but i dunno...ithink she overacts cause this lakorn...jai rao...i do not like her voice al all...its like robot..voice that sounds like those things smokers use in their hole throat to speak...sorry for fans but...the lakorn is sweet n all that but i'd say not the best...i like kaew lom pet more than jai rao...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i guess i'm gonna stop replying when we get to page 100...n go to sleep...seems like sum people might get tired of my posting over n over again...'promise guys i'll stop posting until page 100'...then will continue tomarrow if i can...:D...