Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm watching Jai Rao too... although the story moves really slow. I feel like I should keep watching since it's almost ending and I've been tuning in since the beginning already. I'd have to say anyone other than Ken & Aff and I might have given up on that lakorn already because of the slow pacing, but stuck to it for them only. I liked the beginning, the recent episodes were so-so though.
i started watching it too..but it's like in and out...i will try to finish it..i'm on episode 5..i think lol
yeah i think these recent episodes are like fillers...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I think I will need to create a KLP folder for pics soon too. I have a folder for the KLP downloaded episodes though. It was getting too jumbled up with Jai Rao there for the last week or so...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL... my sis is on the phone with her boyfriend and telling him what I weirdo I am for using three computers at once. All because I had to use them each to get the KLP screencaps of my desktop wallpapers. :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Good night all you sleepy heads. I'm about to head off soon too. We'll all meet each other in Son & Vill dreamland then. Sweet dreams to all!!