Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

ice

sarNie Hatchling
do anybody noe wen this is ending?
Its suppose to be ending the week of January 12th.
Because Artit Ching Duang is suppose to premiere after
this on the 15th...I believe...

That feels so sooooon!!! I'm going to miss watching this...
Hopefully EXACT will have a lakorn with Vill and Son again
in the near future :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
o m g! i was only gone for abit and you guys already reached up to 100 pages already!!
n e ways..i havent seen episode 19 yets....still downloading it...
errr.......n e thing new?? me toooo lazy to go back and read all the comments..lolz..;]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES! :yahoo: det saves nam....i'm soooo happy....it was so sad when nam watched win in his white outfit....ewwww he almost did it with his daughter, luckily the mother came...i can't wait for tomorrow's episode...gaew is going to learn the truth....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
It was so sad when Nam was staring at Win in his white Tux and the mother came and drag him away... Poor Win and Nam. I hope to see more sweet scene.. How are they going to resolved eveything in just 9 more epi.. I just hope Nam and Win havev some sweet scene in there.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
it's going to get intense.. I can feel it and I wonder if they're going to find Nop out in the drive way.. They should question him.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i really hope they would shorten the drama and save a couple of epi. with sweet scenes for Nam and Win... I'm dying to see them together again.. I would be so pissed if their sweet scene was at the end.. i would cry...hehe.. lol.