Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

since i have a little more time after the holidays, now i'm all caught up and the eps. are too short for me. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i thought i was funny how the servant girl sang bie's song wait a minute alittle promotion going on anyways with pim being murder and all there's going to be more suspicions going on this time they can't blame it on nam b/c she's not even in the house but if they did...anyone have a solution for the future of kaew what should happen to her/what would you like to see...i'm still debating oh yeah the same thing should happen to the mother too she's helping a criminal sorry no forgiveness for killing or helping killers

hm. i've been more interested with what happens with kaew's character more than the other characters.

her mom might die for her, and she dies along. i'm thinking about the aump./yui lakorn. :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episodes was very interesting, but I was bummed out because there were no scenes with Win and Nam together. (Sighs.)

Pikun's character is just as annoying as Kaew's character! Goodness! She helped Kaew cover up and even dump the body so she is just as guilty as she is!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man. i have no comment about to todays episode
besides...Kaew Kao is a freakin psycho and her mom is a freakin dumbasseo!!! lol
i'm also bummed out that there is NO cheewin&&namphet part.
that was pretty depressing. lol
can't wait till tmrs episode.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
the grandma heard everything in tmr's epi... omg there' not that many epi. left... wonder how things are going to get resolved.... I want more Nam and Win scene.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that is soo sad, the maid died....i hope the grandma says something before she's the next victim

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i wonder when this lakorn is goin to end? its kind of dragging right now and barley any sweet scenes with view and son =/ but it looks like her grandma is finally gonna find out in tomorrows episode! i wonder if the grandma will die in this one too 0_o i think somthing happend to her in the old one

max

sarNie Elites
I think that this lakorn will end very soon, considering that Aom's lakorn is going to air on January 15th. I just wish that this lakorn got high ratings so they would extend it. I am not happy with the old version's ending so if this ends like that I will be very unhappy!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sad this lakorn is already ending next week :(
Only 4 more episodes left...
Looks like the grandma is going to find out tomorrow
Hopefully they don't kill her off too or else that would
suck.

I'm pretty sure that Gaew is going to die at the end
and possibly Pikul too now...maybe from trying to protect
her or something.

I want to know what happened to Peemai and her baby...
Hopefully she lives...it looks like what she did was a BIG
eye-opener for Nop...he needed that to see that he should've
chosen her all along hehe :)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I think that this lakorn will end very soon, considering that Aom's lakorn is going to air on January 15th. I just wish that this lakorn got high ratings so they would extend it. I am not happy with the old version's ending so if this ends like that I will be very unhappy!
yeah same here, the old ending wasnt that good -_- they could've made it way better! at least showing them getting married or ending with the whole family or something. Hopefully this one will be a lot better =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha that biatch, kaewkaow, is on a rampage! can't wait till tomorrow's eps. i want to know if peemai is ok too. i have a feeling that she might be but her baby....*sigh* :( ...might not make it.

anyways, it's about damn time the grandma perks up. she's gonna over hear the two idiots (pikul and kaewkaow) talking! yes! well, unless she gets killed off too. then that would suck. lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I hope peemai is okay as well =/ i really like her and nob! i hope dey end up with each other in the end! it'll be pretty depressing if they never show what happend to nob and peemai in the end -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it'll be pretty depressing if they never show what happend to nob and peemai in the end -_-
i know! that tends to happen in lakorns, huh? they just forget about the side characters sometimes, and i'm always left wondering what the hell happened to this or that person! ahaha

naung401

sarNie Egg
i wonder when this lakorn is goin to end? its kind of dragging right now and barley any sweet scenes with view and son =/ but it looks like her grandma is finally gonna find out in tomorrows episode! i wonder if the grandma will die in this one too 0_o i think somthing happend to her in the old one

The grandma didnt die in the old version. She just became paralyze...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! she killled the HouseMAID AHHHH! >;[ Its ending so sooon. I don't think its draggy at all, everyone is finding out one by one :D YAY! lol I feel sad for Gaan :( and they totally forgot about Peemai ! WHAT HAPPENED! haahahaha ! i can't wait for tomorrows ep. when grandma finds out! YES! :D

vive

sarNie Egg
I know you've all probably answered to that, but I was wondering what's the titile of the beginning and ending song..and if anyone of you got it and can share it.

and also, have anyone noticed that in ep 6 there are solo music (like a guitar) again and again through the whole episode? does anyone know from which song has it been taken from? does anyone have that song?

thank you so much in advance

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Title of The Theme Song is Ruj The Star-Yoo Puer Tur That Instrumental I have no idea, but I know that it has been in Exact Lakorns For a Long Time :loool: