Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah, i read lyn's blog, i thought he was still living at home. haha. anyways, i'm kinda over klp now so that hype about them dating in real life is going away. i don't care anymore...if they date they date if they don't then they don't.

overall, i like klp...towards the ending though...it gets a little stupid. i hope the producers know i hate them right now because they are just focusing on one thing and its making the story stupid. there is so many unanswered questions still...i still wanna know...WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO GAAN?!!! HE HAS A TUMOR! is he gonna die or live...with only two more episodes i fear how they will wrap up everything.

neena

sarNie Adult
aww reallY? i guess he don't have one then :( oh well.
he use to have one but i think he deleted. in fact i was the one who found the message he wrote for one of vill's photos...i clicked his username and it said the account was deleted. i believe he has a facebook though...and a myspace which he doesn't use anymore...lol.

i feel bad for stalking. i'm not doing that anymore, i don't even like him that much...but i like him and vill. lol.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
he use to have one but i think he deleted. in fact i was the one who found the message he wrote for one of vill's photos...i clicked his username and it said the account was deleted. i believe he has a facebook though...and a myspace which he doesn't use anymore...lol.

i feel bad for stalking. i'm not doing that anymore, i don't even like him that much...but i like him and vill. lol.

Neena, if u don't like why r u stalking la????? As for me i like him very much as a supporter, not crazy over the top though, just crazy fan...

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena, if u don't like why r u stalking la????? As for me i like him very much as a supporter, not crazy over the top though, just crazy fan...
lol that was when i didn't get so mad at klp. hey i didn't really only stalk son...i stalked vill too! lol. seriously, i don't like him without vill. its like...they're meant to be packaged together...lol. i'm just kidding...if they ever read this they would probably think i'm a lunatic. i'm a supporter of the couple but i will support them individually too... :lol: i'm not crazy in love with son though, yuck...he's not my type.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol that was when i didn't get so mad at klp. hey i didn't really only stalk son...i stalked vill too! lol. seriously, i don't like him without vill. its like...they're meant to be packaged together...lol. i'm just kidding...if they ever read this they would probably think i'm a lunatic. i'm a supporter of the couple but i will support them individually too... :lol: i'm not crazy in love with son though, yuck...he's not my type.

Neena,
I love as in not in love but like his package, eg his high cheek bones, lips, height, body, eyes and every whole package of him, intelligent, smart guy too...I also love Vill and Son as a whole package deal, i think without each other, their lakorn will be boring for some reason,,,I think they match each other well, personality, looks, and intelligent and way of life, I think i am the second lunatic...I can't seems to see them pair up with anyone...hehe

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I think what Nam did today was shitty and cowardly. Yeah she wanted to please her "adopted" mother babynapper but she left her real blood family in danger. She knows Kaew is a murderer, she knows that Kaew attempted to kill her grandma and yet she still left them wide open and vulnerable and just up and left w/out giving them a heads up. I hate when lakorns do this, they try to front like n'eks all saintly and unselfish but really they're just dumb as hell. If the grandma dies for real I'd blame part of it on Nam.

And they extended this lakorn by 6 epis right? So why in the hell couldn't they have put more romantic Win/Nam moments in there? These 2 haven't had a good scene about themselves in like forever it seems.

So true... she shouldn't leave her grandma unprotected like that and crying out for her. Especially with psycho killer Kaew on the loose.

I'm starting to get really tired this lakorn being all about Kaew too. Want more sweet scenes between Win & Nam and less Kaew & Pikul. Pikul's such a flip flopper- doing everything for Kaew, then claiming to love Nam when she found out the truth and now telling Kaew that Nam knows the truth-- course we know that info just caused Nam to be moved to the top of Kaew's hitlist now.

Anyone else bothered too by the lack of development on Lada? We hardly see her, she's totally in the dark about her psycho "daughter" Kaew. Her character is so one dimensional. It seems like she wasn't even necessary in the story except for the couple seconds it took to give birth to Nam.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LOL silly me...*off topic: WELCOME BACK STARRY ^^ how was china?

i know Lada doesn't have a major role....is more about Pikul and Kaew now. i'm starting to forget how Win and Nam fell in love.

neena

sarNie Adult
its about kaew kao..a lot! yeah, i can't remember the last time they had a very good scene together, nam and win. that sucks. i watch this lakorn only because of them. i have a feeling everything is going to rush, only two more episodes.

http://exact.co.th/news/news66.html
^^i wonder what happens.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am getting sick and tired of Kao Kaew and Pikul, kick them off the screen please...

I love to see more of Win & Nam scene, I be really mad if there's no scene of them together like really romantic towards the end....I am only watching it for Son & Vill,,,I just hope Exact can read the fans mind that we want more lakorn of Son & Vill, this time romance and action would be really good, alot of scenes where Son & Vill get stuck on an Island together and first they will be fighting then they will fall deeply in love but eventually 1 day they will have to get back to reality and their love will be forbidden because the P'ek is poor and the N'ek is a rich daughter of a Businessman....Hope my dream will come true...

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!! KLP IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES! KAEW KAO IS THE BIGGEST MENTAL PERSON IN A THAI LAKORN. LOL. FROM THE LOOKS OF TODAY'S EPISODE, I HAVE A FEELING THE END IS NOT TOMORROW. I THINK IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL NEXT WEEK, UNLESS THEY REALLY DO RUSH EVERYTHING WHICH WILL MAKE ME SUPER SUPER MAD!! NO MORE NAM AND WIN SCENES, YEAH I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW THEY LOOKED LIKE HUGGING EACH OTHER. OH, WHAT ABOUT GAAN? DID HIS BRAIN TUMOR JUST DISAPPEAR? HUMPH, I'M SO ANGRY! LOL. THIS LAKORN REALLY WENT DOWNHILL.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
lol it's dragging on and on. It should have ended a long time ago. This lakorn is really too focused on Kaew, other characters are just her victims. Ugh, I'm just waiting for everything to be revealed so Kaew can finally get what's coming to her, although we can all probably guess how her character will end up.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
girls relax just take a big breath we're talking about exact here we know how they do their lakorns whatever we complain about is NOT going to change it...lol anyways i think they're just building us up for suspense and then dumping us off with an unsatisfying ending...and if you think about it n'rai rarely get attention everyone too busy focusing on the p'ek and n'ek lets see the crazy things they do it to get us mad...isn't is great???

max

sarNie Elites
LOL! Today's episode was intense! Kaew is so crazy crazy crazy! It so sad that it is ending so suddenly, but I really want to see how it ends!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol it's dragging on and on. It should have ended a long time ago. This lakorn is really too focused on Kaew, other characters are just her victims. Ugh, I'm just waiting for everything to be revealed so Kaew can finally get what's coming to her, although we can all probably guess how her character will end up.
Everything is revealed in today's episode. It was exhilarating.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
geezzzz...this lakorn is getting annoying toward the end!!!!!!

the begining was great, the middle was good, now it sucks so bad!!!

they better have a great ending!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Today, epi. was intense and revealing but it didn't include gaan brain tumor being talk about...I hope they will have a happy ending like a wedding scene too...it be so romantic with a wedding scene...