Kaew Na Maah 2015

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I just watch the good part and the end… For example, Yord Pra Klin, I watch the beginning, when he and she (main pair) grows up, when they first meet each other, wedding, and the end part… hehehe… TOOO DRAGGY TO WATCH...

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww, my all time favorite boran lakorn . I haven't watch one in years ! I use to have SO MANY BORAN lakorn sadly , my parent throw them out when i was gone for all those years ,rats, bad parent  :yuck: . I do love the old version and the latest w/Chaiyya was funny because he doesn't fit as a prince w/ his short self & man heel but it was hilarious to watch him  & very entertaining & in that version Pintong had 3 kids w/ Kaewmanee HAHAHA ^^^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
My handsome A hehehhe, I think they exaggerated too much on Kaew Nah Mah's face though lol

did you guys know there's another KNM version happening on another digital cable channel? saw teh cast and boy were they fugly LOL and the outfits are horrible

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh I didn't know it was a Digital cable. lol Just thought it was a play or something LOL. by IPM right? hahaha I think the outfits were ok. lol Just a bit too "Exquisite" lol.

but anyways, TubbyTinker, is this Khaotu??? in the black?  lol if it is him I think he looks ok in Kaew Ma Nah. He just looks straight up weird in Kraithong. lol 

mia07

Introvert
Hmm... Good they kept the same theme but wanna listen to the whole opening just to make sure to not hear any awkward singing like how they killed Yorpraklin theme XD and Kaew Na Mah is one of my fav theme I like singing along too :p

mia07

Introvert
The opening changed a bit like the lyrics in the middle? The music is so fast and upbeat lol The last opening I liked was Juntra Suriyakat. I guess it's ok..

I agree.. Dear looks really pretty. I will give this a shot too..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha Dear was Krongkaew in Kard Cheuk.  A is in Mai rai Fai sawart.  It looks pretty good so far. 

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wahhhh I just saw episode 1 and it was good!! Kaew Nah Mah is my favorite boran!! Loved the last one although couldn't bare Chaiya haha but still enjoyed it cause it's my favorite. The first episode was good but that's the usual with boran nowadays then it's drags. But I have hope for this one cause the CG/graphics are super awesome and look real! They don't look corny like before. The costumes are also pretty nice!! The theme song followed exactly with last version. I love Boran/Lakorn with mere identity, since it reminds me of the old days I use to watch Lakorn. The theme song didn't add any corny cartoon high pitch voice either. And to note, they're filming the other 2 boran right now right?! If so, that means they might not have to drag this one out. I'm praying!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
At least they didn't drag the little kids scene!  Good....