Kaew Na Maah 2015

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watch it a little.

The father in law is so annoying. But he's hilarious.

He wipes the angels "mid-yawn-dew" on his face and said it smelled like bad breath HAAHAHA  :lmao3:

x0unerthanlater

Yes! omg, I can't even look at Kaew's face. her fake teeth is so hideous. And does she get uglier with each episode or what? Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
She so ugly that I'm surprise her parent doesn't question where she got her look from lol. I like the old version better b/c she was decent to look at but this one I feel the prince pain !!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i watched here and there and it's still not getting anywhere? repeat of the same thing over and over. I agree, they made her very unattractive! kinda hard to watch her...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
She so ugly that I'm surprise her parent doesn't question where she got her look from lol. I like the old version better b/c she was decent to look at but this one I feel the prince pain !!
Haha I know! Man no greatest personality or kindest heart can surpass that fugliness. LOl in the old one or in the legend she was only ugly in terms of her super buck teeth and super frizzy hair. In this one, she's I don't know lol. Gotta take her to Korea multiple times for this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It said though Keonama wasn't pretty but all the ppl in the vallage adore her b/c she was resourceful (healing,predictions, advice,ect) & she was kind/respect to elder & spend days playing w/ children , she only behave badly to ppl that judge/mock her ^^^ she had fuzzy hairy & buck tooth like a horse , laugh & behave like one . She a heart of gold. She was love but not by the royal.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Although they made her so ugly but I like this version a lot. I hope it doesn't drag too much. Kaewnama and Uthaitevi are my favorite folklore. I hope they remake Uthaitevi.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love keonami...I remembered a couple of scenes I was crying. I watched the old version many times. I didn't think the n'ek in the older version was that ugly. Her hair was all over the place and had buck teeth but she was bearable. And there are glimpse I actually thought she was OK.

Now, this version she is actually ugly. It took me by surprise seeing her teeth in here. And they are over doing it with the freckles. If I was the pra'ek in here I would forget my lines just by looking at her.

x0unerthanlater

byebye said:
 If I was the pra'ek in here I would forget my lines just by looking at her.

:lmao3:  :loool: I'd be kind of uncomfortable...

p.s. Her clothes are rather ratchet looking. Couldn't they have given her a better outfit? I know she's supposed to be like unattractive but geez.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Her teeth are so small with big gum and they're soooooo yellow that I stopped watching the drama. I just couldn't take it anymore and the story seem to be dragging again.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, there are 2 remake before this one , she wasn't that annoying in the original starring Chatree and Sinee ^^^ I love this one the most b/c it was funny/sad but the one with Chaiya and Sirima (3rd remake) I laugh at the prince 80% of the time HAHAHA & Keonama wasn't a pest it was the prince ( from my stand point) & I love how Keonama had twins at the end cute.