Kaew Tah Pee

roots

sarNie Hatchling
No problem guys, the cast is great, Aom S, Kik and that girl that play Nodee from Jun Euy Jun Jao and Ace. B)

shubby

sarNie Adult
im glad to see tik in this lakorn and plus i like the way his hair look.. and cherry she's great and pretty so it's a good match!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
No problem guys, the cast is great, Aom S, Kik and that girl that play Nodee from Jun Euy Jun Jao and Ace.
yeh the cast is great..cherry is going to have alot of nang rai on her..lol..cuz kik is bad..nodee is kinda bad..and Aom..im guessing shes bad too...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this lakorn!!! looks so good!!! cherry's got really cute eyebrows...i know this is off topic...wish mine were like that...

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant wait!..tik doesnt look so happy like he did with aom.. :wub: but yeh aww look at aom and kik..didnt know they were friends..most nang rais are frends..aom is friend with Oh too..she said she had to dye her hair for the lakorn..but yeh aom's tik gf..when she found out he was blind she broke up with him..thats aom alright..lol

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wah Tik looks hot...Cherry's pretty but for me they don't match... like this pic...she looks like his suga mama...hehe...but yeah I guess I'll watch it..since it's drama and France and Ch3 is making it not Polyplus...and Cherry and Tik are talented right? Why not...lol

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Wah Tik looks hot...Cherry's pretty but for me they don't match... like this pic...she looks like his suga mama...hehe...but yeah I guess I'll watch it..since it's drama and France and Ch3 is making it not Polyplus...and Cherry and Tik are talented right? Why not...lol

[post="107440"][/post]​
I agree that they don't match, but I watch this one for Tik like I always watch his lakorns. Damn, Tik pierce his ear like RLSR!! HOtttt :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i agree cherry and tik doesnt match..im not saying that cuz im an aom/tik fan..i think janie and tik match more..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*Kayla...running wild...* :w000t:

I'm writing summaries for SURE!!!
:w000t:

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
yeh the cast is great..cherry is going to have alot of nang rai on her..lol..cuz kik is bad..nodee is kinda bad..and Aom..im guessing shes bad too...
[post="107026"][/post]​

i guess noodee is going to play the girl whom aom s talked into tricking tik into believing that cherry cheated on him... i believe noodee end up sleeping with the guy whom tik thought cherry cheated on him.. if i'm not mistaken, he's married too..

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
I'm just curious but this must be a remake I remeber Saranyu was in it. Where at the end when pa'ek could see again nang'ek left and he never get to see what he what she look like..something along that line. he found her b/c she brought her brother w/ her and I think he told pa'ek where they were?????? good lakorn though

natty

Chubs
no not that one heungmai..

this one.. after the sucessful operation.. he could see but he pretended not to see cus he already fell in love with the nang'ek and he wanted to surprise her or was it to continue testing her.. she was the only one who thought he was still blind.. then (i remember this scene lol cus i thought it was so cute) at the bridge his eyes kept following wherever she goes and she noticed so that was when she found out he could see... it didnt end when he got his eyesight back cus there's still the story of him thinking she cheated on him..

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i think that's the only thing i remember about the old version also - how he got his sight back but still pretended to be blind.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yes tik is back. finally i know he has that lakorn with janie, but its been a first in like 2 years. his last one was fun feung with jieb right? hmm not the best and i dont like jieb s. anyways his current one is really good. and might i add he is looking hotter than ever. his hair is overwelming at times haha but still good. but this one seems more dramatic so i'm happy since he's been on the comedy path for awhile.
hmm look closely at cherry's face. you can see all those wrinkles around her eyes. she looks really tired and a lot older in those pics. ususally she looks so pretty and fresh. i wonder how old she is now...