Kaew Tah Pee

sulad

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
LOL

Dude, Tik is a dork! Especially when he laughs, he got a very dorky LAUGH!!! :loool: :loool:
[post="156499"][/post]​
:lmao: .... :wub: ....*DIE*..He's so freaken HOT! Totally can't wait to see it! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it will be on air after sadut rak
credit to board tv3
what are you serious??.. :eek: :eek: omg..im sooo freakin excited..i love this year..ch3 is airing one good lakorn after another!..thanx for the great news sophie :w000t: but wow the news came out so fast and sadut ruk just started airing

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
WOW finally though! ehe.. gosh tik look so hot!! I haven't seen any of his work since Aom .. i will be watching his blind hot azz!! haha

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
omfg! im gonna die because of Tik. he is so cute! cant wait for this laokrn. im jumping up and down!!! yahh!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!

Another lakorn I look forward to watching. Cherry is one of my favorite actresses!!! :sweat:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
What it's going to air after Sadut Rak?!!!! OMG!!!! I can't wait for Sadut Rak to over then. LOL. The first episode of Sadut Rak wasn't that great anyways, it was disappointing so i'm hoping that it will be really short so my Tik can be onscreen.

vina_lek

Cherry & Tik J. are my fav. actress/actor! I'm glad they're paired up & definitely anticipating watching this lakorn! :wub: