Kaew Tah Pee

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wonder if this lakorn's going to be out the same time KRGP. Anyways, this is another lakorn I'm looking forward besides KRGP.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wonder if this lakorn's going to be out the same time KRGP. Anyways, this is another lakorn I'm looking forward besides KRGP.
probaly not..cuz all the timeslot is full already..unless one of ch7 ends before kaew ta pee end..

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
have anyone got the mag. yet.....i can't read in thai...so if anyone does...can someone please tranlate what it the lakorn about...thanks..
i'm dying to know and see this lakorn....love tik...so much..
he is hot...hot...hot..

navy

sarNie Adult
I love Tik, and I trust the producer.

I want to see the rating of this one. The high rating of Oum Ruk made everyone shocked. Too bad that tv7. had no good lakorn to up against it. For this time, I love to see tv7 put Kob/chakrit up against Tik and this great producer.

I really want to see the competion.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love Tik, and I trust the producer.

I want to see the rating of this one. The high rating of Oum Ruk made everyone shocked. Too bad that tv7. had no good lakorn to up against it. For this time, I love to see tv7 put Kob/chakrit up against Tik and this great producer.

I really want to see the competion.
dang, i know!..ch7 should of did that..havent seen a good competition betwen ch3/ch7 just yet..but oh well..atleast Kaew Ta Pee can grab all the ratings like Oum ruk did :D and this is the same producer as oum ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
AIRING ON THE 28TH! :w000t: credit to roots..gosh so many good lakorn from ch3 airing this month!..i dont know how im gonna concentrate on school

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yah i know! How r we supposed to concentrate on school when we have Tik to watch?!

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh im so happy cuz i finally get to watch tik's lakorn..havent seen good lakorn from him since luerd kattiya..

calla

sarNie Adult
the 28th ? damn that's still too long for me. sadud ruk is not good anymore i find it really boring......i want to watch kew tah pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
sadut is gonna be really long then..since this is airing on the 28th..so that means theres gonna be like 16 or 17 epi? :shock: thats too much..it'll probaly drag by then