Kaew Tah Pee

Sophie

sarNie Elites
WOW...I CAN'T WAIT....LOVE TIK...HE IS SO HOT
CAN SOMEONE TRANLATE WHAT TINAH POST HERE....I REAL WANNA KNOW..
Sanook website, it's a false version coz it talk about England but we know it's France
Tik have wife it's not wife but girlfriend <_<

here the real version

First Part

Chisanu (Tik) is alone heritier of Resawon, rich man who some guy are jealous of him and he are a handsome man
he have a girlfriend, it is Leulasmi (Aom) , they quarrel together by driving the car and cause an accident. Chisanu become a blind man
Leulasmi can't accept so she leave him and go to marry another man.

Natlada is a teacher in university, she have a boyfriend Katap.
they will marry soon when one day the Katap 's wife Peyromad appear and come to insult Natlada in university.
Natlada is laid off work. She go to the sea for commit suicide.

Natlada would to jump in the sea but Chisanu arrived and knock her, she failed to fall into the sea
that why she know she doesn't want to die yet so she thanks him and they talk together about their sad story.
Two come to like each other while speaking, they become fiends, Natlada think Chisanu is fish man,
so he lie her and he tell her that he have received a help for operation of his eyes in France.
He ask Natlada if she want to take care him over there
and if she don't want to pay everything for this trip, she must have the same name that him so they must be marry.
she accept because she want to leave all bad things in thailand.

after the marriage, they come to bkk and Natlada discover that Chisanu is a rich man she sulk him about the lie.
Netiwi (lawyer) 's wife is unhappy when she know that Chisanu married with Natlada
because her daughter Amitda (Jaja) love Chisanu since her childhood.

they go to France with Amac (brother Amitda), Chisanu consider Amac like his lil brother,
he want that Amac study in france like him when he was 8 years old

arrived in France, they rent an apartment and Paruk (friend of Chisanu) help them while waiting for the eyes, they go to visit the country.

Leulasmi know about the marriage of Chisanu, she come in France for recover Chisanu because his husband go to bankrupt.

all problem begin, she want to reconcil with CHisanu so she does everything for NAtlada and Chisanu quarrel together

Second Part coming soon ahahah i'm tired to read

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks sophie for that summary... sounds so interesting i can't wait for this lakorn to begin.. i get to see tik on-screen :D thankz again!

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Pic from Wic 3 praram 4

2de teaser is out
We can see

- Tik does as if he was going to fall and takes in its arms cherry
- Tik removes clothing cherry closes her eyes and Tik approach and says to her "you can help me" WooooOw sooo sexy :hyper"o
- Tik goes to go to sleep on the bed his stick touches cherry which sleeps in bottom of the bed
- Tik and Cherry sleep together :wub:
- Cherry and Tik take helicopter
- Tik was going to fall in front of Sacre Coeur, S and Jaja help him

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh i want to watch the Wic 3 praram 4..thanx for always keeping us updated w/this lakorn sophie!!..

tik is gonna sleep w/cherry?? :eek: :eek: ahh no...im gonna be so jealous of cherry..and for aom..but that sounds hot..tik is a freak ey..lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summary and pictures, Sophie. Also, thanks for the magazine, Tinah. I can't wait to see it!! According to Thai Drama Fan, this lakorn will air on September 28th. It's coming so fast...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i finally saw the 2nd teaser. :w000t: looks like they will actually have chemistry! and omg..tik is such a flirt..even though hes blind :lol: also, the song is really sweet! im so excited :w000t:

from the teaser they dont look bad together..im so jealous of cherry

thanx to roots

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
aWWWWW!!!! Tik and Cherry makes a really good couple!! ^^^^^ Look at them, this should be really good. I love it when Tik is a big flirt. He plays the best I think, lol. That's probably why I'm the only person the didn't like Prisana 'cause tik was so serious in it. Thanks for sharing!

tinah

sarNie Coma
its funny how hes blind but still a flirt..reminds me of his character in royleh :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I happen to love Tik in Prissana he was such a dreamy guy....actually i like tik in every lakorn except for the one with Aump P "Nai sandee" that was terrible....

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
i think the 2nd teaser was uploaded by roots in the archive section already......
i can't believe this lakorn is airing next week already!!!!! love tik :wub: