Kaew Tah Pee

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
puffypie said:
Wow..finally Tik will have another lakorn..Cherry is ok for me..she is beautiful and good acting...and they will film this lakorn in france..cool... hope that they will film the lakron near where i live right now so i can get to see tik in real.....lol
[post="94122"][/post]​

Oh shoot that reminds me.....Valy is from France...haha I'm gonna ask her to hunt down P'Tik and take pics....

navy

sarNie Adult
calla said:
hey, this lakorn will be filming next month. so we will see some pix soon. :D
[post="95909"][/post]​
Thanks Calla. Please share with us whever you get any info or pictures...You're the best.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..thanx calla!..im sooo excited..cant wait to see tik..this year i can watch tik's lakorn w/o skipping it like last year

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
same here tina.. the last one ive seen of him was with jieb and that was one part. hopefully ... it will be better. France? kool... i hope they take lots of scenery since he is blind? right? sceney background would be nice.

calla

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Thanks Calla.  Please share with us whever you get any info or pictures...You're the best.
[post="96055"][/post]​
yeap....i will keep my eyes on every news of this lakorn. :D

lolz....i'm not really a fan of Tik (i know he's cute but....not my type) lolz.......but since i like cherry then i won't miss this lakorn. :w000t:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe im soooo excited. i love p'cherry a lot and i haven;t seen tik,,, man i can't wait.... :lmao:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
natty said:
i should had recorded the one i liked lol..

one lakorn that i want them to remake even though the ending was not a happy one is "Nam Tha Yot Soot Tai" "The Last Tear Drop" 

the pra'ek was Nok Chatchai and i dont know the nang'ek's name but she played alot of nang'rai..
[post="83441"][/post]​

I remember this lakorn, Natty. It was a very interesting one. It was sad how Chatchai sacraficed everything for Veasna, but she couldn't accept his hand in marraige because he sold his reputation/pride to an older lady to make money for Veasna. She walked away from Chatchai even though she loved him with all her heart. That was the part I remembered most.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
In regards to Tik and Cherry, I'm definitely going to give this lakorn a try. The summary sounds really interesting. I always have faith in Channel 3 lakorns. They always interest me in some way or another. Besides, Tik is irresistible!!

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn finally shooting.....go to roots's thread to download the Opening ceremony clip.

i cant wait for this one......tik and cherry looks so cute together.

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe Tik is going to play a blind person. I can't wait til this lakorn comes out!!!! Tik and Cherry are cute...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..tik looks sooo dang fine!!..i cant believe hes going to be blind..but man..i like cherry..but wish it was vicky or aom..well atleast hes blind so he wont be looking at her..lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
omg..tik looks sooo dang fine!!..i cant believe hes going to be blind..but man..i like cherry..but wish it was vicky or aom..well atleast hes blind so he wont be looking at her..lol
[post="106833"][/post]​

Yo Tinah,

Where did you see the picture of Tik? Me want to see too. I'm definitely not skipping this lakorn of Tik's. I've been missing his crazy butt onscreen lately. I love Cherry's acting so this is a must see for me...jing..jing...
B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
roots posted the clip up in the archieve thread..but here you go..yeh i like cherry's acting but dont know still mad its her..lol..but yeh..im not going to miss this lakorn of tik..ive been skipping his last 3 lakorns already..finally hes in a drama..omg Aom S dye her hair..i liked her with black hair..now its brownish..with streak blonde..
http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=MW97C5YD

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik is back to the royleh look :wub: i wonder who will be the nang rai..Aom S..or Kik..i think Aom S..it would be even better if both were the nang rai..im already hyped for this lakorn..and it just started filming lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks roots and Tinah for the caps and link.

Now I'm really sike to see this lakorn. Tinah, I feel ya buddy. I've been skipping a lot of Tik lakorns lately. Hopefully him and Cherry will do me justice since I'm a fan of Cherry's work.

Agree sarn! Cherry has a lovely classy look. Her presence onscreen is very elegant.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked her ever since dao laong fah..the cast looks great..cant wait..since this is shooting in France..its going to take pretty long huh?