Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
something about (i'm assuming n'ek) has a perfect life and boyfriend until maybe they are about to marry, then a man (from her past?) comes in who persistently hurts her (maybe p'ek will come steal her from boyfriend?) and THEN something about the groom is a younger brother of...n'ek?...so maybe n'ek and p'ek are step-siblings and that is why they are in a "Cursed love"...?
I'm not a fan of lakorns/dramas where nang'ek and praek are step siblings. I just find it too odd. Erks! I hope that's not true. Lol. But then again, the script is often change especially since Nadech and Mint are still very young. R scene is too soon for them. Real kiss should be enough. Ehe.

oh i was right then that there will be a future lakorn for mteam and i got that news source @thaitv3 board.
Yes 555. Possibly by next year, I hope Khun Ja has prepared. I'm so tired of waiting for future MTEAM lakorn yet PATIENCE is the key. Lol.

please no r though...Yaya has to be Nadech's first R partner. :ph34r:
Lol. I'm not a fan of R scenes so I won't say no to that either. Hehe.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm not a fan of lakorns/dramas where nang'ek and praek are step siblings. I just find it too odd. Erks! I hope that's not true. Lol. But then again, the script is often change especially since Nadech and Mint are still very young. R scene is too soon for them. Real kiss should be enough. Ehe.

Lol. I'm not a fan of R scenes so I won't say no to that either. Hehe.
i know, i'm against r scene...dunno how i'm able to stand Sawan Bieng but hey, it's KEN! but i'd rather NOT have r scene, i agree. however, lol, if Nadech must do the deed even once in his career, it has to be with Yaya!

i'm hoping it's not sibling thing either or that they change because the trans said "your (n'ek's) groom is younger brother" which sounded really out of place from the rest of the translation.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm hoping it's not sibling thing either or that they change because the trans said "your (n'ek's) groom is younger brother" which sounded really out of place from the rest of the translation.
Lol. JJinx, you're so funny xD!

I'll have Thip translat the synopsis of the novel soon, so it's accurate and we don't jump to conclusions further. :p HEhe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Glad u liked that title as well like me, from that title it sounded like this one is a revenge type and romantic drama type
or maybe similar bits like Jum leuy ruk, likit karmathep, etc karmathep is written means 'defendant'.
actually kammathep/gammathep means "cupid".. hehe.. jumleuy means "defendant" :coverlaf:

so it'll actually be Cupid's Curst Love .. <-- something like that..

and ooo.. barry and mint.. that'll be cute ^_^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes I am not a fan of R scene either only because I feel bad for n'ek, and then usually p'ek always takes advantage of her and strengthen to tell others about the situation. Also the lakorn drags and then p'ek follow n'ek... What I do like about it, is the baby, jealousy, and n'ek eventually stands up to p'ek. Like in JLR where Aff was rape by Aum and then she finally ignored him and didn't care to listen to him anymore. Then Aum followed her and became jealous of other guys and he was sweet to her. I like that! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo: I hope your right I really want Mteam to have another lakorn together. I really like them a lot together. Hope soon.

Thanks for the summary jjinxx! The summary sounds very interesting, and I think it's would be good to see Mint in this type of lakorn. I'm so excited, just don't want to get my hopes all the way just yet. Need this to be confirm soon! Well I might just allow myself to get carried away like always. lOl.

jjinxx

oh yeah, i remembered from titles like Buang Ruk Kammathep and others that it is 'cupid'.
dang that's like cute yet dramatic!

bliss 555 right? i thought that was funny.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
mint and nadech? interesting...I always wanted to see these two together...hopefully this will be confirm...anyways talking about R scene...I'm not a fan either...it's like promoting Rape. It's okay in movies because we all know it's fake and such but not cool at all in real life.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
actually kammathep/gammathep means "cupid".. hehe.. jumleuy means "defendant" :coverlaf:

so it'll actually be Cupid's Curst Love .. <-- something like that..

and ooo.. barry and mint.. that'll be cute ^_^
oh thanx dear Aiko for correction i got jumble up between the two words. :coverlaf: i will remember this for next time. :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Need this to be confirm soon! Well I might just allow myself to get carried away like always. lOl.
Lol. I already got myself too carried away with MTEAM before so I learned my lesson, not going to expect anything until this confirms. :p Which is unlikely this year but I won't be sad if they don't meet in this lakorn b/c definitely they both will along the future anyhow, sooner or later. And Mint's entrance exam is this year around May so school is going to be even more tough on her since Tawan Dued and Rak Pathiharn will still in progress during that timing still.

anyways talking about R scene...I'm not a fan either...it's like promoting Rape. It's okay in movies because we all know it's fake and such but not cool at all in real life.
555, I agree. I mean if it's WILLING scene then okay, fine but R scene for me is a NO NO.. >.< Ehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
&& WOW its already 2 pages !
R Scene between NALIDA ??

MAI !!!! LOL not yet.
MTEAM hasn't even gotten that chance yet
LMFAO AHAHHA KKEEKEKE

tinah

sarNie Coma
These type of storyline normally comes with a rape scene. I'm surprise there hasn't been any latly lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

MAI !!!! LOL not yet.
LMFAO AHAHHA KKEEKEKE
wow i love that name Nalida omg we all came up for our idols name yadech, princhalida, mteam, Bargie, i'll give one for
Boy and Kim 'kimmyboy' and i also had one for Matt/Grate 'GM Team' its part of car brand name.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
OMG THIS IS SUPER SUPER AWESOME!!!!!
I so hope it gets confirmed.
I was so disappointed when they missed out in rak patiharn.
even if its next year. i can wait!
pls pls be true!!!!

jjinxx

MAI !!!! LOL not yet.
LMFAO AHAHHA KKEEKEKE
lol NALIDA ... i like, it's cute!

i haven't even noticed that there haven't been r scene lately. but that's good. i think unless they are doing remakes that the storyline can't change r scene to willing, they should just have willing from now on...