Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
I wish the girl to be someone else i like mint and all but not as n'ek her roles are better when she play second n'ek becasue when she's n'ek she seems boring.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wish the girl to be someone else i like mint and all but not as n'ek her roles are better when she play second n'ek becasue when she's n'ek she seems boring.
I believe with the right script and plot line, it'll be more suitable for N'Mint
BTW. i love your siggie of Donut LOL OT ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another lakorn with the word Kammathep lol

Anyways I hope they don't play as step siblings. I don't like lakorns for a few reason and one of them being, the pra nangs are related somehow. Why can't two complete stranger fall in love, there is always something with the past, some kind of relationship that went wrong. Urgh. Honestly I don't like the step siblings storyline. I just find it super awkward and a bit disgusting ahahaha.

I don't mind Nadech and Mint pairing. I am still looking forward to a M&M reunion.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually really like the storyline. A lot can happen from it, and I will take a lot of cute parts any time. If they are step sibling they might live in the same house, cuteness all around. Lol. Maybe some jealousy too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I actually really like the storyline. A lot can happen from it, and I will take a lot of cute parts any time. If they are step sibling they might live in the same house, cuteness all around. Lol. Maybe some jealousy too.
hehe, that was my secret indulgence too! ah, the pros and cons of 'dangerous siblings' LOL
i don't find it disgusting since they're not even related.
and there are storylines where two people grow up really close together, i would think that makes them more unappealing/sibling to each other than just two people whose parents decide to marry with each other.

in comparison to other n'ek, yes, i'll have to agree that to me, Mint is not quite main n'ek material.
but maybe if she accepts/gets picked for this lakorn, it will change our view of her, since it will be her biggest role (PLR was a series so i feel like it didn't count for her as actual n'ek)
i do like the girl A LOT and her acting is good so i want to watch her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure about Taew cos she's fully booked with schedule plerng toranong with Mario is about to the final filming, she
has 3noom neur tong with Mark, Dao Ruang remake, Kaen Saneha which first said p'ek is Rome but its not confirm him yet.
yeah i would love to barry with taew as well but before her i wanna see him with Mint cos Mark his with yaya then it should
be a switch of them. :thumbsup:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
They're not step siblings. According to the posted summary it goes something like this. N'eks name is Saipan and she seemingly has the perfect life. She has a good job and the perfect boyfriend who is handsome and spoils her. As her wedding day approaches a man from her past comes back into her life. In the past he broke her heart but that doesn't stop her feelings for him from returning. But he is the brother of her fiancé so it becomes a forbidden love story. She tries to do the right thing by staying away from him but he doesn't care about the wrongness of it. Will her heart be able to withstand his pursuit?

Sounds like a love triangle story to me between 2 brothers.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They're not step siblings. According to the posted summary it goes something like this. N'eks name is Saipan and she seemingly has the perfect life. She has a good job and the perfect boyfriend who is handsome and spoils her. As her wedding day approaches a man from her past comes back into her life. In the past he broke her heart but that doesn't stop her feelings for him from returning. But he is the brother of her fiancé so it becomes a forbidden love story. She tries to do the right thing by staying away from him but he doesn't care about the wrongness of it. Will her heart be able to withstand his pursuit?

Oh that sounds very interesting. Lots of Drama too. Thanks for the summary. So the brother from the past is the p'ek? I'm so excited. Many thing can happen just by this love triangle story, and feelings for whom she loves in the past. I how the guy she love in the past feels when he finds out his brother is engage to his past lover. And the secret of why he broke Saipan hearts, I am so curious.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sounds so good! so pra'ek and n'ek had a connection in the past but he broke her heart and now when shes trying to move on he comes back in to her life

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure about Taew cos she's fully booked with schedule plerng toranong with Mario is about to the final filming, she
has 3noom neur tong with Mark, Dao Ruang remake, Kaen Saneha which first said p'ek is Rome but its not confirm him yet.
yeah i would love to barry with taew as well but before her i wanna see him with Mint cos Mark his with yaya then it should
be a switch of them. :thumbsup:
I'd love to see Taew with Nadech after Chalida too but for sure we won't see them anytime soon next year since Taew's schedule is already packed for 2012-2013.

Thanks so much jeanie 555.

It sounds even more INTENSE & interesting. Lol. If it ends up being neither of Chalida or Nadech then I hope it's pranang that I'm able to watch/favor since I'm loving the synopsis from the novel already. ^___^

I wonder what praeks name is since we know nang'ek is Saipan. Ehe. Praeks role seems very gentlemen like and fights for nang'ek since he doesn't care that it's wrongful how he still has feelings for his brother's fiance and that they were past lovers!

I hope they find someone good looking enough to be praeks brother. It'd be so ironic of they chose Mark! (Wishful thinking...) LOL. Then it would be opposite Ngao Rak Luang Jai roles, somewhat. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

thanks Jeanie it makes more sense now they're not step-sibling and wow love-triangle, looks like many dramas, misunderstand,
winning others heart, morals and conflict. I would love to see Mint in this kind of serious and challenging role like Matt
in kularb rai glay ruk she did a good job at it so Mint can have a try at it too she might be like Matt.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
sounds so good! so pra'ek and n'ek had a connection in the past but he broke her heart and now when shes trying to move on he comes back in to her life
That somewhat reminds me of JAI RAO, how Aoey suddenly left Vic b/c she had disease. :nailbiter:

thanks Jeanie it makes more sense now they're not step-sibling and wow love-triangle, looks like many dramas, misunderstand,
winning others heart, morals and conflict. I would love to see Mint in this kind of serious and challenging role like Matt
in kularb rai glay ruk she did a good job at it so Mint can have a try at it too she might be like Matt.
I was very proud of Matt in Kularb Rai Klai Rak 555. Finally, she's being recognize. ^__^ As for Mint, so far all her lakorns she been in versatile roles but it's just that she wasn't the spotlight/main focus. Education is a huge barrier for her work(s) that's why she doesn't want to take on or accept lead roles yet but I'm sure that when she enters University, which isn't a long time for now (May/June), she will get the chance to be main nang'ek since at that time her school schedule will be more flexible. ^__^

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
true for all actor, if they get hit w/the right script/role, it will thrive their career. I would love to c Barry w/Ploy as well

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
true for all actor, if they get hit w/the right script/role, it will thrive their career.
I agree. I mean take Aff for an example, I loved her from the start in her lakorn with Dan and she had plenty of lakorns as supporting but it wasn't until Jam Luey Rak that her fame rise and became known 555.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i don't find it disgusting since they're not even related.
and there are storylines where two people grow up really close together, i would think that makes them more unappealing/sibling to each other than just two people whose parents decide to marry with each other.
I can't picture anyone, especially, my boyfriend's mom sleeping with my dad.

I'm fine with two people growing up really close together. Those childhood love story always seem to melt my heart.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

LOL thank you so much! so that's what the 'younger brother' part i read meant. :coverlaf:
oui, this is very intense. actually, i'm still going to anticipate lots of stolen hugs and kisses because since n'ek is engaged to p'ek's bro, that means they will run into each other very often with family and whatnot. I like this role for Nadech! he will be sneaky, but loving, but also have to try to keep it from his brother. gr! i want to know if it's a brother relationship where they are rivals or if they get along well. ><
i wonder why they broke up in the first place if p'ek is that intent on being with her...mysterious!
so many questions!!! is n'ek prim and proper? does she really love the younger brother? will there be n'rai? pfft, ok that's a no brainer. what is thai lakorn without n'rai?

hm...i don't think Mark would suit the brother role.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thank you so much! so that's what the 'younger brother' part i read meant. :coverlaf:
oui, this is very intense. actually, i'm still going to anticipate lots of stolen hugs and kisses because since n'ek is engaged to p'ek's bro, that means they will run into each other very often with family and whatnot. I like this role for Nadech! he will be sneaky, but loving, but also have to try to keep it from his brother. gr! i want to know if it's a brother relationship where they are rivals or if they get along well. ><
i wonder why they broke up in the first place if p'ek is that intent on being with her...mysterious!
so many questions!!! is n'ek prim and proper? does she really love the younger brother? will there be n'rai? pfft, ok that's a no brainer. what is thai lakorn without n'rai?

hm...i don't think Mark would suit the brother role.
The story does seem so CUTE already, can't wait until confirmation. Mint is really good at keeping secrets though. Lol, so we fans don't get any hints often. :p

& LOL, yes "what is a lakorn without nang'rai?".. So true. However, I've seen very few lakorns there really is no nang'rai. Ehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
jjinxx you are too funny lol... i hope nadech's character doesn't think she's a gold digger and trying to break up his brother and her. i wonder why he left her in the beginning. better not be some kind of disease or illness ahahaha.