Kasa Naka

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
hey..waitin 2 see it..sounds interesting...but remember dunt have dat much anger on "Mo" cuss u no "Noon" gets to be the nang rai and nang ek at the same tyme is becuss she's over the word talent..Noon is too talented and"Mo" is jus getting to the third step so keep the anger down...ChEeRs To BoTh oV tHeM!!!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
wunh said:
Thnaks for sharing the pics Phone. Noon and Mo looks really pretty. But the guy is ok looking. Wonder when it airs?
[post="161965"][/post]​
hey they kinda look alike wen they r put together...dunt u think???

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
The dude doesnt look too-too bad now that he's paired with Noon in the pics. Looks like Mo is the evil one judging by the poses and clothes. you know...water and fire...noon in blue, mo in red. lol i dunno.

Before, i thought Mo looked a lot like Noon but not so much anymore. Mo looks A LOT like Aum though. Noon is just pretty! :)

natty

Chubs
not water and fire madeph.. you got the water right because noon will be a nak.. but the red is bird.. we mostly associate bird with red.. for example parrot.. even though they are green but they are known as very colorful which red is very bright and colorful..

and i believe a while back someone said noon is the evil one and mo is the good one? even though myth and legend said kroot (mo) is the evil one and nak (noon) is the good one..

anjos

mo look very evil in red.....red it not her color at alll....w/those long nail tooo...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I used to be a fan of Noon but now...not any more. Ever since she took that negative roles, I agree she's still pretty but she lost that inncent looks back when she played her first three or four lakorns. If I was pretty and talented as Noon....I wouldn't even consider such roles as the ones she played, especially the role where she struggled with this old man and he raped her or woke up next to him, opposite Vee "Mek Er Sa Erk...something liked that" and the one where she potraited the second wife and got prenant and the first wife would give her the bortion (it's awful to see her potrait this...especially when an actress' single) over and over in Nakara. If I was Noon, I would not consider negative roles...she's still young....she could get a real good role in any good lakorns and maybe she will win more awards than than what she had won.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think being an actress u need to portray in diff roles, negative or not that. that will show your true ability plus movies depict real life.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I used to be a fan of Noon but now...not any more. Ever since she took that negative roles, I agree she's still pretty but she lost that inncent looks back when she played her first three or four lakorns. If I was pretty and talented as Noon....I wouldn't even consider such roles as the ones she played, especially the role where she struggled with this old man and he raped her or woke up next to him, opposite Vee "Mek Er Sa Erk...something liked that" and the one where she potraited the second wife and got prenant and the first wife would give her the bortion (it's awful to see her potrait this...especially when an actress' single) over and over in Nakara. If I was Noon, I would not consider negative roles...she's still young....she could get a real good role in any good lakorns and maybe she will win more awards than than what she had won.

girl please, noon was amazing in mae aye sa eurn. taking on different roles and portraying each very well shows how talented she is and the incredible range she has as an actress. it's boring to watch someone play the same type of character all the time.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
That's what i love about Noon...her range as an actress. Though i loved her portraying that sweet and innocent n'ek, i'm glad she's evolving as an actress because it shows her maturity in some subject matter. I think a lot of other actresses are taking on that same role with more aggression. I'm enjoying the angsty Noon as much i was/am enjoying the angelic Noon. Also, she's a pretty girl and i think as much as time will give her, she will be for a very long time. Pretty + talented=success. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oooo I love Noon she can play so many roles .. and I think this would be good for Mo to .. it can boost her ratings as a nang'ek with the help of Noon... and I love Noon playing as nang'rai she does a good job lol but I'm looking forward to this one and noon looks pretty in that pic thanks for sharing

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, love Mo and Noon, they look really nice in the pics! Mo looks pretty and Noon looks wicked nice! Sorry, I'm a bostonian (wicked in a good way) :)

Can't wait, is it really airing after Kob and Chakrit lakorn?

I don't care for p'ek, two good n'ek makes up for an unknown p'ek! :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't think she should stray from anything...I say spread your wings!

I like the fact that Noon tries different roles that's what make her such a talented actress. The fact that she can portray a variety of roles...you see there are some actress who can act great in drama but they don't spread their wings...they don't try out "new things". Can I say they are always portraying the nice n'ek in almost all their lakorns. Although it doesn't make them a bad actress it just make them less of a well rounded actress.

Benz played a Mistress in that lakorn with Ann Siriam...which was like wow!

I think Noon is among those who have tried many roles...others would be Benz, Kob, Aum, Joy, Anne, Mew, just to name a few.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
oh they shouldn't get noon to play n'rai...at least someone else and not noon...she don't match to play n'rai...mo is ok for n'ek...