Kasa Naka

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing those picture, and can't wait for the lakorn to air. look very interesting in those picture already.

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
kod alway player the same person in all her drama ..i want to see her player a differnt person for one..and to me if she could do that , then make maybe i worry about her.. but it not she not all that good..because all she do is player the same person..sorry if this may hurt you..but that how i feel of her action....... :blush:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
awesome. noon and mo? i'm kinda glad that
noon acts as nang'rai but at same time, she's
n'ke as well? it's kinda confusing when i tried
to read all pages but i skipped a lot of parts. --;

and the pictures, omg- noon looks soooooooo
gorgeous! great in blue and green. hehe as for
mo, she looks weird in red. --" but again, she's
still hot but definitely isn't same as noon! <333

p'ke, at first he really looks horrible but the more
pictures from filming... he actually looks good. lol~
i can't wait to see this. =]

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Question.... in the iptv site it lists the praek as Vee...has there been a change in praek that i don't know about? or is it just a typo of the site?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
awwwww man...so Vee was suppose to be in this lakorn but they replace him with Wongsakorn P.? I so would've love to see Vee in her with Noon and Mo....I really like him!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Can't believe that I almost skipped reading about this lakorn. The story line is very interesting and I've never really seen Noon in a role like this before so I'm looking forward to see her in this role. The clips of her are good and she's so beautiful! Can't wait for it to air!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
new is not that bad looking. he looks like a statue like that. Who is evil in this lakorn? I thought it was Noon, but Mo looks like one cuz of the red lipstick and clothes, etc.