Kasa Naka

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
jai said:
Ann Thongprasom has had a variety of roles..she's quite diverse i guess that's why she didnt have to do n'rai role ie. samee tree tra she was modern/many hubbys-->went for what she wanted and fiesty..and mew lately played in kularb see dum-->smart,vengeful.. i think these portrays characters out of their normal role.. where as noon has often played goodytooshoo! and so this is their way of diversifying her same ol'boring roles..and mo had done the twin lakorn she played one evil one good.. i dont get twin lakorns<--enough said... htough noon did a good job in raknakara i didn tlike her character! it was good seein her sweet face turn evil.
[post="78203"][/post]​
I agree with you. Maybe Noon wants to be out of the goody goody role and take on a challenge. I can't imagine her in a nang rai role either but if she can pull it off, then she will prove that she can play other roles besides the goody sweet roles. Not like she has to prove anything to me but maybe she wants to do it for herself just to try something different. I'm pretty sure if she doesn't want to play this role, she can just turn it down, right?

mychen

sarNie Egg
^Noon has played a wide range of roles before too. She played cunningly evil in the one with Brook and Aum and the one with Aek and Prae. She just hasn't been goodtooshoes all along; that would be Kob.

Mint27

I'd love to see this one though because it's with Pao Jin Jong so that means the storyline and everything will be so much better.

Yeah, Noon were great in RUknara and Pret Sa Sutap. ^_^ ^_^

Can't wait to see a different side from Noon! :D

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
No doubt about it that she's his favorite, he's even announced it before along with Oil being his other favorite.

mychen

sarNie Egg
khun_noo said:
No doubt about it that she's his favorite, he's even announced it before along with Oil being his other favorite.
[post="88788"][/post]​
Who would blame him? Both Noon and Oil are great actors.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I bet Ah'tou going to change his mind after Kob play in PJJ...we'll see who Ah'Tu's favorite then...before I thought was Aum too :lol:

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
jackielee978 said:
I bet Ah'tou going to change his mind after Kob play in PJJ...we'll see who Ah'Tu's favorite then...before I thought was Aum too
[post="88834"][/post]​
I doubt she'll be his favorite anytime soon, if she was, he probably would've already asked Khun Dang for Kob to be in his lakorns, but no such luck for her yet :lmao:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
khun_noo said:
I doubt she'll be his favorite anytime soon, if she was, he probably would've already asked Khun Dang for Kob to be in his lakorns, but no such luck for her yet :lmao:
[post="88869"][/post]​

Well, it depend who makes him have more high ratings in his lakorn. Like for example, ever since Noon played in Mae Eay Sae Earn, she had won many awards for him. That why he favors Noon more. But I think Ah'Tu is waiting for Kob to free her schedule and there isn't any script for Kob that would fit her. I'm sure he would wanted Kob to play with him since they used to play together in that miniseries.

Anyways, who wouldn't want Kob to do a lakorn for them since almost her lakorn is such a big Hit!!! B)

natty

Chubs
um jackielee.. just because kob may bring in high ratings for ah'tou doesnt mean she will win one awards after another for him like noon did.. and not all her lakorns was such a big hit... alot of them did pretty poorly compared to others.. for example duen dued and khun paw lup jang..

Mint27

lolzz...I'm not sure if Noon was ever mentioned as Ah-Too's favorite, but ever since Mae Eye, Ah-Tou has asked Noon constantly to play in his lakorns so I guess Ah-Tou does favor Noon more. :D Plus, Mae Eye has brought lots of awards and recognitions for him and PJJ too, so Noon does deserve respect from him. And considering how extremely well KLK is doing now. ^_^ :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khun Dang is really strict on Kob, and PJJ lakorns are extremely way off thai tradition in respect, so even if PJJ asked for Kob, Khun Dang has to take into consideration. Even if Kob's lakorn's get high rating, you can't expect it to get awards also. As for rating most people watch it for the actor/actress. For lakorn awards they look for plotline, acting, directing.

As for Noon all awards she won for 2005 was base on only one lakorn. Doesn't mean that if she play with Ah'Too again she'll keep winning awards for him.

People tend to think that it's PJJ lakorn so it's going to be great, but all greatness has a weakness also. For example, his lakorn with Mo and Brook.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mo and kade lakorn did poorly too didnt it..yeh every production has its ups and down..noon won many award for mae ey..just for that one lakorn but doesnt mean she'll keep on winning award..and plus pjj and ah too's lakorn has was known..but mae ey just made it bigger..

Mint27

what can I say more because the only PJJ lakorns that I ever care to watch are Noon's. ^_^

yeah, some pao jin jong lakorns are sometimes boring as heck. The only ones that ever really made big HITS are those of Noon's and Aum's. :huh:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Of course, only Aum and Noon give him big hits because those two are Ah'Too only actresses, though he has Aom P. and Mo working for him, he hardly use them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Of course, only Aum and Noon give him big hits because those two are Ah'Too only actresses, though he has Aom P. and Mo working for him, he hardly use them.
yep.he does want Aom to be in his new project..Sainam3chewit..im thinking that would be a big hit lakorn muang dala and kep pan din..but yeh Noon.Aum..and Kob is the top 3 actress for channel 7..but exept kob hasnt done a lakorn for him yet

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I've been hearing that lakorn of Aom's. I haven't read the news yet, but I hope it's not another Muang Dala and Kep Pin Din, because those two lakorn were base too much on military.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this time its base on land..pjj likes to put captain/aom in a lakorn where it deals with these type of storyline..he should put them in a regular drama lakorn for once.. :D