Kasa Naka

tinah

sarNie Coma
true bluemoon..lol..im sure yui will get more recognition and more script if waew sieng seung becomes a big hit like mae ey..so noon wasnt as popular before mae ey?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
No Noon was good before but her popularity hit big after Mae Ei and that is a main factor as to why she is one of ch.7 top n'ek!

candys

sarNie Egg
noon's acting annoyed me so much...most of her lakorn the acting are the same never change...the one and only that i like is the one w/anas. the rest of her lakorn is so boring. her acting is too plain it didnt get me into it. sorry to offen her fan. but its true. tangmo is new, but i think so far her acting has improved alot.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
candys said:
noon's acting annoyed me so much...most of her lakorn the acting are the same never change...the one and only that i like is the one w/anas. the rest of her lakorn is so boring. her acting is too plain it didnt get me into it. sorry to offen her fan. but its true. tangmo is new, but i think so far her acting has improved alot.
[post="100163"][/post]​
if you don't like her acting then stop watchin her sweetie,but then again you watch all her lakorn :lmao:

onahc

sarNie Elites
actually in an interview with pjj, he mentioned his dream n'ek is aum. but that's not to say he likes noon or the other actresses any less. he's a smart director and knows which actress fits what role and will cast accordingly. i'm sure he would love to work with kob because it's obvious she's a very talented and popular actress, who wouldn't want to work with her. they haven't worked together because there's probably just a scheduling conflict.

tinah

sarNie Coma
his dream nang ek?..wow..lol..isnt it wrong for the other actress/actor when the producer or director says whos their fav or top people..wouldnt the other people feel sad or something lol..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
i'm sure he would love to work with kob because it's obvious she's a very talented and popular actress, who wouldn't want to work with her. they haven't worked together because there's probably just a scheduling conflict.
[post="100516"][/post]​
I agree with you on that Onach, I wanted to see if Kob could swipes all the awards for PJJ, but some other people heard rumors that PJJ thinks that Kob is difficult to work with..which is not true b/c Kob has worked with A'tu and his wife in that mini series before. But if the rumor is true then Pjj would definitely regret it.. cause Kob is obviously a very a talented actress B) ^_^

candys

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
if you don't like her acting then stop watchin her sweetie,but then again you watch all her lakorn :lmao:
[post="100173"][/post]​
actually i only watch two of her lakorn...the rest i just tried the first part then i stopped because her freaken acting is suckkkkkkk. im happy that kade dumped her as in the trash. jk

annea

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for this lakorn...as much as im annoyed with Vee's acting..his not bad to look at..but imma watch it for Noon...and this is my chance to actually watch mo in a lakorn...usually i just skim..lol

Mint27

lolz.. :lmao: hm...I just hope that this lakorn is a really significant one like Mae Eye. ^_^ Don't care if Vee or Mo's roles are not significant beause I'm watching it for NOON WORANUCH!

I just wish Yui the best in her new lakorn since everyone's hoping she would gain fame. :D

LAST, LOVE all Noon's lakorns. :loool:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
The first lakorn I saw Mo in was the one where she played a twin...I didn't really like the lakorn so I stopped watching it...I'm currently watching Yai Bai Bah and I think she's doing pretty good here...Can't wait to see her in this one...I've always loved Noon...Can't wait!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
candys said:
actually i only watch two of her lakorn...the rest i just tried the first part then i stopped because her freaken acting is suckkkkkkk. im happy that kade dumped her as in the trash. jk
[post="101188"][/post]​

That's good to know that you don't watch... ^_^ ...cuz there are those that do...if you don't like then don't click :rolleyes:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Any pictures? Really anticipating this one!

Mann

i can't wait for this lakorn it sounds so intresting and it gots my favorite actress Noon I really want to see this so bad..... ^_^

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
I guess it's just me, but I don't think that any of the two can actually act. I used to like noon when she first started acting, but after awhile, i stopped liking her cause I did not see any improvement. kinda sad.

Nam

sarNie Hatchling
wow sounds great cant wait for dis. and i think noon will make a great n'rai! she made a great one with dat one with aump p anyway.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I love Noon. I don't care if she's a n'rai, she will shine over Mo any way. I can't stand Mo's acting in her previous lakorns. That's girl cant act, too bad ch7 is trying too hard to push her to the top.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
NoOn's the n'rai??!! wah??!! oh well!! hahah I still love her!! And I think shes a great actress she can perfect both bad and good roles! so its worth watching just to see her. Ill just quit watching before the ending so I dont have to see her unhappy hahaha