[KBS2] Boys Before Flower

nikki1786

LizQuen
just wanna share the news regarding on remaking the Boys Before Flower.

-------------------------

Hunan TV Remake of Boys Over Flowers Is A Fraud, Friday February 13, 2009

Translated by: DOLCE

It was revealed today that the chinese remake of Meteor Garden, an adapation of the best-selling manga Boys Over Flowers by Yoko Kamio is most likely a fraud.

Japan publisher Shueisha, Inc. who holds the rights to the popular manga had inked an agreement with Group Eight beforehand stating that no adapations of any kind can be made after them in the next 2 years. A Group Eight representative said today, "When we signed the contract with Shueisha, Inc., it was stated clearly that after our Korean adapation, there will be no more drama adapations of the manga within the next 2 years."

Although Boys Before Flowers originated from Japan, it was first made into a drama by Taiwan in 2001 with the resounding success bringing a sequel 2 years later. The Japanese drama adapation followed in 2005 with a sequel and a live-action movie in 2007 and 2008 respectively. All came away with resounding success. Boys Before Flowers is thus labelled by many to bring success to anyone associated with it.

Two years later in 2009, the word that Korea will also be filming their own adapation generated much interest within the nation and overseas. To protect the value of the manga and the Korean adapation, Shueisha, Inc. had decided on withholding the rights to prevent others from filming an adapation of the drama within the next 2 years.

But lately, there was news that Hunan TV together with Days Entertainment Company will be producing a chinese adapation of Boys Before Flowers and has generated a lot of interest with all the casting, etc already finalised. Filming is expected to commence soon. Many fans are however very unhappy because of the drastic changes made to the story. But with the latest statement by Group Eight today, they are properly doing the right thing.

Group Eight and Shueisha, Inc. expressed that they will be keeping a close watch on the China remake in case their copyrights are violated.

source: allkpop.com

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ok seriously... who isn't obsessed over this drama...???
and who cannot resist the hot and beautiful F4???

especially lee min ho???

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
ok seriously... who isn't obsessed over this drama...???
and who cannot resist the hot and beautiful F4???

especially lee min ho???
I am and I love your banners, so cute. I watch because of the main leads. They're so good with their roles especially in episodes 13 and 14 when they emoted their feelings and hurt.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm currently addicted to this drama as well and I just can't wait for the next episodes to come out. I understand why Junpyo has to be cruel to her and it breaks my heart as well, but in a way, I'm glad that she has Jihoo with her to comfort her. I hope that Jihoo will have a good ending as well.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see the parts where YiJung and Ga Eul start dating.... they so cute together.. hope to have a happy ending.,.......

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I am sooo obsessed with this drama!! I absolutely love it!! I watched the Japanese version and it doesn't compare to this one!!!

Just finished episode 15 and I love Jun Pyo even more...the way he dropped to the ground at the airport almost made me die!! I felt the pain...man did I feel the pain!!! But one annoying thing...how could he possibly grab the wrong girl at his birthday party? Are you stupid or are you stupid?!?!?!? I guess his cuteness makes up for it!! Gosh...what am i going to do with myself?!?!?!

Can't wait until Jandi and Jun Pyo get close again...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Ya Goo Jun Pyo... STOP BREAKING MY HEART!! YOU DAMN FLAWLESS PERFECT MAN!!!!

i've gone crazy. and i need help because im going crazy.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
for real man.....this is driving me crazy!!......i wanted more of them together in ep 16.....but that didnt happen.....OMG i can totally feel jandi pain when she cries.....it makes me cry too!....and poor jihoon......he really likes her!........

man i cant get enough of this sexy goojunpyo!.....i want more!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm SOOOO happy!!! They annouced that they will develop Yi Jung and Ga Eul's love story...meaning that there will be more scenes between the two :wub:
Thanks to them I'm so hooked on this drama...(and also to F4 hotness..lol)
Actually I've been interrested in them since Meteor Garden... to bad that their relionship led to nowhere -_-

And Jandi, I find her so pathetic. I can't stand her and that's why I don't care about her and Junpyo ^^

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
for real man.....this is driving me crazy!!......i wanted more of them together in ep 16.....but that didnt happen.....OMG i can totally feel jandi pain when she cries.....it makes me cry too!....and poor jihoon......he really likes her!........

man i cant get enough of this sexy goojunpyo!.....i want more!
Me too. Jandi in episodes 14-16 are so good in expressing her feelings and emotions, and Goo Joon Pyo too. I can feel their pain. I cried along with them in their scenes. It so sad how much they love each other, but cannot be together. By seeing a few moments of Jandi and Goon Joon Pyo in epi 16 made me realize how much I missed them together. I want more Jundi screen times. These two are perfect for each other, however I feel sad for JH. He's such a prince charming, love him too.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i didnt really like ep 16.......it wasnt about them much!......i wonder what 17 is goin to be like!

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I guess they're only airing episode 17 this week because the actress who plays Jandi got into a car accident. She has some visible facial injuries so she couldn't continue taping. I think it's odd how Koreans tape their dramas...they tape it and then show it a few days later, not much room just in case something like this happens. I hope she gets better soon, but I'm sadden that I don't get two episodes this week!!!!!

I'm feeling Jun Pyo withdrawals right now!! Going to re-watch cute scenes again...heheeheh!! For those of you who haven't joined the band-wagon, ya'll need to watch this drama!!!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
WOW! haven't check sarnworld for quite some times and wow! i thought i was the only one addicted to Boys Before Flower! i'm soo glad that lots of people are addicted to it, too. well, for everyone's info. i heard that episode 17 might air on tuesday, because of the accident. so maybe on monday will just be F4 in a talk show and they will be going behind the scenes with some ng. also episode 17, i don't want to watch it but i will have to watch it. Jun Pyo is going to kiss his fiancee. he's forcing himself to fall in love with her to forget Jandi, but he can't! i hate the fiancee. anyone hate her as much as me? she's soo annoying! she's going to make Jandi hurt on purpose in the next couple episodes! well, let's keep watching and see what happens!

FIGHTING JUN PYO AND JAN DI!!!

Coolness

sarNie Egg
LOL! I know i'm kind of late on replying about BOF!
It's a really really great drama. I recommend everyone to watch it.
I really love the acting b/t jandi and JunPyo...
they're so cute... a couple to die for...
BUT I must not forget, the new exciting couple: SoEulmate (So Yi Jung & Chu Ga Eul); jandi's best friend and one of the F4 members!
they are so cute.

mlvangXD

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
WOW! haven't check sarnworld for quite some times and wow! i thought i was the only one addicted to Boys Before Flower! i'm soo glad that lots of people are addicted to it, too. well, for everyone's info. i heard that episode 17 might air on tuesday, because of the accident. so maybe on monday will just be F4 in a talk show and they will be going behind the scenes with some ng. also episode 17, i don't want to watch it but i will have to watch it. Jun Pyo is going to kiss his fiancee. he's forcing himself to fall in love with her to forget Jandi, but he can't! i hate the fiancee. anyone hate her as much as me? she's soo annoying! she's going to make Jandi hurt on purpose in the next couple episodes! well, let's keep watching and see what happens!

FIGHTING JUN PYO AND JAN DI!!!

Seriously, the finance is soooo annoying. Did you watch episode 17 yet? I screamed my head off throughout the whole episode. I watched the Japanese version, so I knew what to expect, but still, the fiance needs to get a clue sooner rather than later. I'm soooo glad there are other people out there that enjoy this drama as much as I do....I have no one to talk to it about. All my cousins want to wait until it ends and all I can say is, "are you crazy?"

Also...episode 17 has a lot of scenes in which our favorite F4, Goo Jun Pyo, is semi-naked....talk about sexy!!!! Can't wait for the next episode...too bad it's not until next week!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg ! I love this series sooo much. I didn't even know about it until my friend told me. I spent 19 hours straight up just watching this series up to episode 16. I really want to watch episode 18 + so I hope she gets better soon.
I love Jun Pyo and Jan Di... Though, I do love Jan Di and Jihoo together because I think they're cute together... being that Jihoo is so swett to Jan Di. Morever, I love the F4 group, especially the play boy.
Jan Di and Jun Pyo's scenes are so cute ^^ . The beginning of this series was amazing and I hope it continues to be so.