Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I thought it was good when I watched the first two epi but the pace is moving verly slowly and its getting repetitive how andrew and min is arguing back n fourth in every scene..its starting to bore me..

By the way, andrew look so good in here. I like the way he cares himself as a mature, smart and handsome doctor

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next few episode Andrew will gain some feelings of love towards Mint and we'll see the jealous Andrew he will be back to his
aggressive role in his past lakorn. Its a slow pace but good in away.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks Alice! looking forward to it! lol he's already creeping around and catching Noi with Chalee all the time and looking angry when he sees them. dunno what's going to happen to make him gain feelings for her though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
charms acting bug me. i had to ff most of her scenes lol she tries too hard to be sexy that it comes off looking award. i can tell she is trying to memorize her lines. her voice is boring too..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
charms acting bug me. i had to ff most of her scenes lol she tries too hard to be sexy that it comes off looking award. i can tell she is trying to memorize her lines. her voice is boring too..
I agree! Since episode 1 I was so annoyed with Charm, her makeup bugs me, her acting and her role too. She's pretty but in this lakorn I like Mint a lot more. I do notice it when Charm tries to act sexy, really she already is. I too FF whenever I see her. The pace of this lakorn is fine, but it needs to start picking up real soon because it can stop getting interesting. Plus I don't think this drama will be long, so I like to see some cute parts between Andrew and Mint. lol. I'm sure they will have some cute scene though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree! Since episode 1 I was so annoyed with Charm, her makeup bugs me, her acting and her role too. She's pretty but in this lakorn I like Mint a lot more. I do notice it when Charm tries to act sexy, really she already is. I too FF whenever I see her. The pace of this lakorn is fine, but it needs to start picking up real soon because it can stop getting interesting. Plus I don't think this drama will be long, so I like to see some cute parts between Andrew and Mint. lol. I'm sure they will have some cute scene though.
and when shes talking its like she is reading her lines. makes it sound boring and blah.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
and when shes talking its like she is reading her lines. makes it sound boring and blah.
Yeah I notice that too, it's so noticeable that she is always taking a pause and trying to think before she says her line. When I was watching her parts with Andrew I felt like he was also waiting for her to finish her sentence. Lol. I hope that if Charm takes on more role after this lakorn, I hope she will improve more. Like she's not so bad, but it does make her character seems boring and really her role is more dramatic then others.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol yea its true she does take long pauses. The way she talk is slow because she's trying to act and read her line at the same time. I say Aom Skaojkai would of been good for this role

jjinxx

i have to confess: i ff too much of her parts to notice her acting
lol guess i'm not missing anything special anyway

they need to start showing sweet scenes!!! doesn't the lawyer tell Ruj that his dad wants him to marry Noi in the next episode?

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
ugg, why why, why must it be Mint? The n'rai looks better with Andrew than her, and thats saying a lot. If i watch i'll probably be wrooting for the n'rai LOLZ and thats a first for me. Altho i don think Mint is ugly, i just don like her acting, her voice...she's just not n'ek material to me. Maybe she can try some n'rai roles, they would actually suit her to the T.

But, i'll watch this nonetheless cause Andrew is in it and i currently have an obsession with him...kekeke

jjinxx

^ Mint's next role is n'rai for Game Rai Game Ruk, which i'm pretty excited to see how she'll do as the bad girl!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ugg, why why, why must it be Mint? The n'rai looks better with Andrew than her, and thats saying a lot. If i watch i'll probably be wrooting for the n'rai LOLZ and thats a first for me. Altho i don think Mint is ugly, i just don like her acting, her voice...she's just not n'ek material to me. Maybe she can try some n'rai roles, they would actually suit her to the T.

But, i'll watch this nonetheless cause Andrew is in it and i currently have an obsession with him...kekeke
Mint is n'rai in Game Rai Game Ruk

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
^^ YES, good, i get to see Yadech again and her acting in a role more suitable for her. Another reason to tune into that lakorn once it airs :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Mint's next role is n'rai for Game Rai Game Ruk, which i'm pretty excited to see how she'll do as the bad girl!
she look innocent to be n'rai though, she has some feature like Aff as well which i reckon she doesn't suit that character.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult

i agree, i hate to be vain but I can't get into it with Mint as n'k...ur better than me cuz i can't get into it.... no matta how much i LOVE ANDREW

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
^ i can get through it if Andrew's in it, i'll start to watch once it's finished, and i'll probably ff most of the nonsense scenes. But im hoping it'll be good and i end up enjoying it (i tihnk thats most likely cause Andrews acting is so fun).

@Alice really? she doesn't have a soft look and her voice is kinda deep as well, Aff has a completely soft look and soft voice so she has the goodie-girl look, not so much Mint in my opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ i can get through it if Andrew's in it, i'll start to watch once it's finished, and i'll probably ff most of the nonsense scenes. But im hoping it'll be good and i end up enjoying it (i tihnk thats most likely cause Andrews acting is so fun).

@Alice really? she doesn't have a soft look and her voice is kinda deep as well, Aff has a completely soft look and soft voice so she has the goodie-girl look, not so much Mint in my opinion.
my view of Mint she kind of resemble Aff the nice-girl image its the main thing despite their voice, i think Mint gain her
improve acting status since she start with this lakorn with Andrew, Andrew his mature and experience in acting so he must
had give some acting technique to her. So i think Mint she aren't suited as n'rai cos of her nice-girl feature.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
my view of Mint she kind of resemble Aff the nice-girl image its the main thing despite their voice, i think Mint gain her
improve acting status since she start with this lakorn with Andrew, Andrew his mature and experience in acting so he must
had give some acting technique to her. So i think Mint she aren't suited as n'rai cos of her nice-girl feature.
the only lakorn i watched with Mint was Love in Shadow's, i don't know why but whenever she smiled in the lakorn i thought she looked kinda impish. Thats why i started associating her as a n'rai. I haven't watched this yet so ill see about her acting.