Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i like this lakorn. nice scenery, music, servants. the mood is like light, nothing too dramatic even though there's a n'rai. it's been long(since noon and krit's) since i like a PJJ lakorn.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn too.Kind of like a tea-time drama(not too dramatic,just sit n enjoy).

Andrew(i dun know how to spell his character name) is starting to care for Nui but when he is jealous,he let his anger out on Nui which is NOT what i was hoping for.I wan some passionate reation from him like kiss or hug.Still,m glad there will be more sweet scenes.Cant wait.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Mint's doing much better than I expected. And I think she was extremely nervous. Andrew is after all a veteran actor, so maybe that's why she seemed so wooden in the first couple of episodes. She's seems very comfortable around the actor that plays Charlie, so their scenes have been good since the start. Speaking of which, I like him. He's cute. :thumbsup:

my view of Mint she kind of resemble Aff the nice-girl image its the main thing despite their voice, i think Mint gain her
improve acting status since she start with this lakorn with Andrew, Andrew his mature and experience in acting so he must
had give some acting technique to her. So i think Mint she aren't suited as n'rai cos of her nice-girl feature.
I agree. I don't want to see Mint as n'rai, just yet. And I hope that she doesn't end up getting only n'rai roles in the future. I think in time Mint will get better. After all this is what her second role (correct me if I'm wrong lol)?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We'll see if Mint can do an evil n'rai look. Her character for GRGR is like the typical money-greedy man-catcher but her style is also very classy, so i hope Mint won't be so stiff in there. maybe Mint will get double roles like Ploy and Joy. Ploy is like the queen of n'rai, her eyes are soooo seductive, but when she's n'ek, she's very sweet and cute! and Joy has that classic beauty that makes guys trip over themselves. lol.

i think Mint's doing fine in this lakorn. i just hope they start liking each other soon. in the teaser, doesn't Charm come to stay at the Red Mansion? i don't see how that's going to help Mint and Andrew's feelings grow. :facepalm:

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
I think episode 6 is the best episode so far!
There's so many cute scenes (like the bed scene :dance1: )
between Mint and Andrew.

And Mint's best friend is like challenging Andrew with his
cocky smirk..... OH MY GAWD!!! Tension and drama is starting
to build up, i so cannot wait for it. Especially with Andrew
crazy girlfriend.

yes, yes, Charlie is such a cutie!! I hope he gets a role
as a leading man with Mint in the future. They have a lot
of chemistry.

eufourick

sarNie Egg
I think episode 6 is the best episode so far!
There's so many cute scenes (like the bed scene :dance1: )
between Mint and Andrew.

And Mint's best friend is like challenging Andrew with his
cocky smirk..... OH MY GAWD!!! Tension and drama is starting
to build up, i so cannot wait for it. Especially with Andrew
crazy girlfriend.

yes, yes, Charlie is such a cutie!! I hope he gets a role
as a leading man with Mint in the future. They have a lot
of chemistry.
That smirk was so good! :dance3: I had to rewind it and watch it a couple of times. I don't think I've ever seen the other man challenge the p'ek so effectively, without getting physical with him.

I cannot wait for today's episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't plan to watch this lakorn but ever since i got done
watching Andrew and Janie's lakorn I'm like falling for Andrew.
ha.So, here i am watching this lakorn. I'm only on episode 2 so
i have to hurry and catch up. Wow, reading all these comments make
me want to hurry and see what is going on too.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that they're remake this lakorn. I think praek is pretty mean to nangek. I like the theme song a lot.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
For everyone with an Obizgo.tv account, Episode 7 is uploaded. I couldn't find it on YouTube, so I just watched it there. Loved the sweet scenes of Ruj taking care of Noi. And the nannies were hilarious when they ran Rot and her Dad out of the house. :lolyup:

And does anyone know who sings the theme song? It sounds like it's the n'rai's dad. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this week episode 6 and 7 there is quite a few sweet scene of Andrew and Mint when they both got sick, Andrew his so
charming when he taking care of Mint when she's sick his beginning to love her more and more. :kiss3:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
What's wrong wit me!!! Keep watching teaser to c more sweet scenes of Andrew n mint.trying to dig more scope from teaser.lol...m officially addicted to this lakorn.pace is slow but I enjoy seeing how they r developing their feeling toward each other so no complain from me.

eufourick

sarNie Egg
What's wrong wit me!!! Keep watching teaser to c more sweet scenes of Andrew n mint.trying to dig more scope from teaser.lol...m officially addicted to this lakorn.pace is slow but I enjoy seeing how they r developing their feeling toward each other so no complain from me.
There's nothing wrong with you lol. I catch myself doing the same thing Mon. - Thurs.

I think I like the pacing too, even though it's a slower than other dramas. I think it'll pick up soon because it's a Channel 3 lakorn, so it won't be more than 12 or 13 episodes.

I cannot wait for Charlie to see Ruj as more of a threat and to start really 'fighting' for Nui.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, can u all do me a favor?

Kawaei1410 at Viki who subbed "Love Never Dies" decide to help out in subbing other lakorn. She list down some lakorns and will sub lakorn with the highest votes. I know for those who can understand Thai, its not a big deal but pls be kind enough to vote cuz for us-non thai speaker, subtitle is like life-saver. Pls pls...

Vote for THE RED CASTLE
http://www.acepolls.com/polls/1199333-what-drama-would-you-like-me-to-sub

Thanks alot guys. C u all on Friday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Damn I'm getting so hooked on this lakorn Andrew somehow he is abit mature for Mint but reckon they're cute and adorable
i think both start to gain feelings of love towards each other.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i've been watching the subbed version on youtube by andrewgregsonFC and they're pretty good. i voted on viki anyway though.

ugh, i can't wait until Ruj find out that Rot is two-timing