Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ i finished MSJ but boy did i ff a ton of that political stuff.

this one is cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sad news this lakorn will soon come to an end hope i will see a wedding ceremony of
k'ruj and k'noy and bet Rot she'll turn crazy in the end she's one of the scariest
n'rai i had seen so far.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man why are all the good dramas shorter than I would like them to be and the ones that are sucky and so so drag and drag and drag and drag.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Man why are all the good dramas shorter than I would like them to be and the ones that are sucky and so so drag and drag and drag and drag.
lol. Yeah I hear ya. In a way im glad this one isn't going to drag because I wouldn't want to loose interest. Though it's really good, so I would mind them extending it a little more.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
OMG,i love the way Andrew hugged Mint.I had watched other lakorns with back hugging,this is one of my FAVORITE,top 3 actually though Ateam still holds the no.1 spot. And also how Andrew declare Mint belongs to him,keep rewatching just to understand what he is saying.I love praek that is demanding and man,love it when he say "you dont belong to Charlie nor Pakinai,you belongs to me."(correct me if im wrong wit d sentence).

While watching,i was like "man up,Ruj.Just force her to go back wit u,kidnap or anything,dont be a gentleman"....lol. "FORCE KISS HER!!!GO!". Totally going crazy with this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG,i love the way Andrew hugged Mint.I had watched other lakorns with back hugging,this is one of my FAVORITE,top 3 actually though Ateam still holds the no.1 spot. And also how Andrew declare Mint belongs to him,keep rewatching just to understand what he is saying.I love praek that is demanding and man,love it when he say "you dont belong to Charlie nor Pakinai,you belongs to me."(correct me if im wrong wit d sentence).

While watching,i was like "man up,Ruj.Just force her to go back wit u,kidnap or anything,dont be a gentleman"....lol. "FORCE KISS HER!!!GO!". Totally going crazy with this lakorn.
correct word and sentence :thumbsup: Ruj and Noy are so damn cute, i'll place
Andrew/Mint as no.2 after Ateam they're no.1. :highfive:

eufourick

sarNie Egg

Thanks for the translation. What word did he use for 'belong'?

I love the parts in episode 10 where Pakinai is just watching Noi. They reminded me of why I love a good lakorn. The actors/actresses are so talented, that words aren't necessary sometimes. You can really see their emotions on their faces without it being exaggerated.

And I couldn't help it, but when I saw Sowwarot moping around the house, I laughed...a lot.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
So so cute when Ru hugged her! That was the sweetest scene I saw in a long time, especially since he's been so restrained and quiet before. So unexpected when he confessed and hug her out of the blue like that!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the translation. What word did he use for 'belong'?

I love the parts in episode 10 where Pakinai is just watching Noi. They reminded me of why I love a good lakorn. The actors/actresses are so talented, that words aren't necessary sometimes. You can really see their emotions on their faces without it being exaggerated.

And I couldn't help it, but when I saw Sowwarot moping around the house, I laughed...a lot.
the sentence said u belong to me and my heart your not for any other guys
'tur pen kong chun torlod pai Araya' 'Tur mai pen kong khun uern'

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks,Alice.My Thai really improve a lot wit 2 years of lakorns...ha.. I need more cute scenes between Andrew n mint.can't wait for d cave scene on next epi and all d force hugging moment.c u guys on fri,tata.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks,Alice.My Thai really improve a lot wit 2 years of lakorns...ha.. I need more cute scenes between Andrew n mint.can't wait for d cave scene on next epi and all d force hugging moment.c u guys on fri,tata.
u welcome, :thumbup: of cause u'll improve once u focus more, I'm not Thai either but
i know all these words and sentence of watching so many lakorn when i was young till
now as an adult I also have a class lesson with my group of friends from past high
school those bunch of mates wanna learn thai as well so I've learnt to read but
except i have abit trouble writing. I can't wait to watch the cave scene next episode
too and it will be a full on 'kwarm Ruk :cloud9: :heart: mak mak tee sood' meaning
full on with forbidden love.

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg

I really like this lakorn too, I even watched the raws, which I almost never do, I can't really understand what they are saying much but a lot is said through their body language. I also like demanding, forceful, manly men as the praek, also very possessive, like "you belong to me!" I really love that.... do you know any other lakorns that have that sort of praek: The ones I've seen are Tomorrow I'll Still Love You & Sawang Biang (I'm mostly into the more serious lakorn-slap/kiss)

I also really like Kehad See Daeng b/c the praek starts off so nasty, cold and aloof then becomes obsessive, madly in love and possessive- I really want to find more praeks like that, thanks!

Anyone who knows any good ones, preferably with english subs, feel free to recommend!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Okay I've skipped acouple parts and is lazy to scroll back to read... Ladies mind telling me what she mean when she told him on the latest part..... "I've been embarrassed enough from what happened"... What's that suppose to mean??? Did they have a rape or r scene that idk of??? I'm lost, and if so I would love to watch it...

jjinxx

I really like this lakorn too, I even watched the raws, which I almost never do, I can't really understand what they are saying much but a lot is said through their body language. I also like demanding, forceful, manly men as the praek, also very possessive, like "you belong to me!" I really love that.... do you know any other lakorns that have that sort of praek: The ones I've seen are Tomorrow I'll Still Love You & Sawang Biang (I'm mostly into the more serious lakorn-slap/kiss)

I also really like Kehad See Daeng b/c the praek starts off so nasty, cold and aloof then becomes obsessive, madly in love and possessive- I really want to find more praeks like that, thanks!

Anyone who knows any good ones, preferably with english subs, feel free to recommend!
I'd definitely recommend Duang Jai Akkanee if you haven't watched it already. at first the couple is in that hate/bicker relationship, but you can tell they like each other, but they are just acting off of their family feud. then after they think something happened between them, Fai (p'ek) becomes way possessive and his brothers even help him come up with plans to get alone time with n'ek. he's hot-tempered so even though he teases n'ek, he gets jealous and is totally trying to make her belong only to him.
argh, i can't think of anymore, which is ridiculous if you consider that at least half of p'ek in Thai lakorn are all unreasonably possessive. lol

i'm still behind but AndrewGregsonFC at yt is doing a fabulous job of subbing and uploads real quick too. so it's going to end soon? how many total episodes then...?
reading about all these sweet scenes is so cute! can't wait to watch the hugging. Ruj hugged Noi so many times while she was sick.

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
I'd definitely recommend Duang Jai Akkanee if you haven't watched it already. at first the couple is in that hate/bicker relationship, but you can tell they like each other, but they are just acting off of their family feud. then after they think something happened between them, Fai (p'ek) becomes way possessive and his brothers even help him come up with plans to get alone time with n'ek. he's hot-tempered so even though he teases n'ek, he gets jealous and is totally trying to make her belong only to him.
argh, i can't think of anymore, which is ridiculous if you consider that at least half of p'ek in Thai lakorn are all unreasonably possessive. lol

i'm still behind but AndrewGregsonFC at yt is doing a fabulous job of subbing and uploads real quick too. so it's going to end soon? how many total episodes then...?
reading about all these sweet scenes is so cute! can't wait to watch the hugging. Ruj hugged Noi so many times while she was sick.
Thanks, I'll try it!

eufourick

sarNie Egg
Thanks Alice for the translations. I'm trying to learn as much Thai as I can since subs aren't going to available for the rest of my life lol.

Those are my favorite kinds of lakorns too. You can't go wrong with any slap-kiss lakorn starring Oil, Chakrit, Pong, Andrew, or Ken. :cloud9:

I've got a few suggestions, but I'm not sure which you've already seen.

You could try Khing Gor Ra Khah Gor Raeng subbed on Viki. I had the pleasure of helping segment that one after Nalika1 got too busy.

Also, check out Wimarn Sai, Ka Kong Khon, and Taung Pan Gammathep, if you haven't already.

They're all slap-kiss and the pra'ek starts of mean and nasty before falling in love with the nang'ek.

jjinxx

Oh and you should also watch JumLeuyRuk. So many agressive, slap/kiss... You belong to me, I am jealous type. If you haven't.

Love all those lakorn mention above too. All really good.
oh dang! we can't forget JLR of course! LOL that was my first slap-kiss lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U girls miss out Ngao Ruk Luang Jai the one Mint N and Mark/Barry conflict cos both
they're cousin's that likes the same girl. Mark his so mean and aggressive but really
his inlove with Mint N. i recommend another one 'Ruk Mai Mee wun tay' love never dies
Dome and Ploy.