Ken and Noi??

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
thanx foe the pichas ChuanpitrK...but OMFG! tat's not 'em w/ the fence rite..no..LOL... but anyone have anymore pichas..i still need to be convinced....j/p..i haven't reallie seen a realli good picha of Noi's face...

Hahaha, no not them with the fence, of course. Gosh, I was startled. I initially posted some cute pix of Noi and her son ..oops... her boyfriend Ken but later without any notice those nice pix changed automatically to be crazy dirty ones. How come! Fortunately I dropped by to check the topic today and hence hurried to delete them.

BTW, I read from a Thai press, Kris Sripoomsak (Marsha's boyfriend) announced that he too would be ready to tide the knot with Marsha Wattanapanich next year and that he loved her very much. Wow, it's just like Ken and Noi's case.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Whoo! wait! wat! tell me tat's a typo...Noi and her son...**tears**

What wil i do wen Ken is marry.......**tears**

Don't cry. dear. I've a solution for you (for us actually). Look for other idols who are not yet taken. How about Oil Thana, Chakrit Yaemnam, or Paul Patarapol, Tik, etc? I think I can like Oil. But it's true that nobody can beat Ken so far in my point of view.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Whoo! wait! wat! tell me tat's a typo...Noi and her son...**tears**

What wil i do wen Ken is marry.......**tears**

Oh-oh, but you've Chakrit in mind already (I just noticed your avatar). Hahaha, you see, without Ken, you still have Krit in stock! Good choice! :D

Me, I go for Oil. :clap:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
chuanpitrk thanks foe tryin' to cheer me up nahh...u're a sweetheart...argh! i tried doing tat..but it isn't workin...i luv P'Tik too...P'Tik, P'Krit, and P'Ken..are my 3 guyz..can't do w/ out one of 'em...**tears**....LOL...yes! yes! rite now i'm a lilo more obessed w/ chakrit than ken..but still said tat ken is gonna be married...btw...P'Krit somehow reminds me of P'Ken to...i use to get 'em messed up...LOL

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah................................ i'm going to pretend I never saw this thread......

saobomp

sarNie Adult
question: why is it that the rating of thai actors/actresses goes down just b/c they are married? u dont see that in american actressess/actors. i like them regardless if they are married or not. if they are good they are good.

i agree that they have their own life to live and have to move on. i'm happy ken find his happiness with noi. i'm always going to be his fan b/c he's a great actors...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp...i tink it's becuz foe the asian/ thai..most of the ppl tink marriage if forever...and foe americans...as u can see most celebrity marriaged don't usually last...my opinion...but i'll support P'ken as for as long as i possibily can....

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
chuanpitrk thanks foe tryin' to cheer me up nahh...u're a sweetheart...argh! i tried doing tat..but it isn't workin...i luv P'Tik too...P'Tik, P'Krit, and P'Ken..are my 3 guyz..can't do w/ out one of 'em...**tears**....LOL...yes! yes! rite now i'm a lilo more obessed w/ chakrit than ken..but still said tat ken is gonna be married...btw...P'Krit somehow reminds me of P'Ken to...i use to get 'em messed up...LOL

So cute! I laugh a great deal reading that you're so fond of those 3 guys that you can't do without one of them. What I suggest is that you add another favorite one to your list (why not Oil Thana or Dan D2B?). There must be 4, not 3. Then you can stay still in the middle like the moon with 4 beautiful stars orbiting around :lol: .

Now you watch out P'Krit too na. He almost got married once (with Jakjan, you know that right?). And, you know what, I just came back from Thailand and there, from the entertainment news, rumour has it that Chakrit and Noon Sinitha Boonyasak (Ploy Lila's elder sister) are tiding the knot :arrg: . Krit says that they've been friends for 10 years already and can get along very well. No smoke without fire, you know, recently they have been spotted in several places together.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute! I laugh a great deal reading that you're so fond of those 3 guys that you can't do without one of them. What I suggest is that you add another favorite one to your list (why not Oil Thana or Dan D2B?). There must be 4, not 3. Then you can stay still in the middle like the moon with 4 beautiful stars orbiting around :lol: .

Now you watch out P'Krit too na. He almost got married once (with Jakjan, you know that right?). And, you know what, I just came back from Thailand and there, from the entertainment news, rumour has it that Chakrit and Noon Sinitha Boonyasak (Ploy Lila's elder sister) are tiding the knot :arrg: . Krit says that they've been friends for 10 years already and can get along very well. No smoke without fire, you know, recently they have been spotted in several places together.
can't do w/ out one of them...sadly..juz can't... :( ...but eheehe..P'Tik, P'Ken, and P'Krit..those three are my thai hunkies...of course I love P'Dan too nah...i'm such a big fan..it's almost to the point of crazie..LOL i buy everyting tat he comes out w/..bad huh?..LOL...but he falls into my thai cutie category...u see..kashie has two categories foe her thai actors nah...they dun mix..so my hua jai don't get too torn apart at once....eheehe

yeah! i know...didn't he ALMOST get married..not once..but twice?? LOL...reallie..i thought tat whole Noon tingie wuz cleared...tat it wuz juz a rumour...anywayz..i'm not tat worried...LOL..seem like Chakrit isn't the type tat would settle down..he still wanna enjoy his single life...kinda mean..but :D liked some of the other galz said...he's destined to be a bachelor forever....LOL

boa_yang

sarNie Egg

More pix of them together!!!
she looks hella old in this first picture... he's too cute.. and yea.. knowing that he's off the market changes what i think of him... which sucks cause i lov his little love scenes... he gives me butterflies and he always makes me cheesy... i would say that she's the lucky one..

maimablis

sarNie Egg
anyone know their real age? I'm curious to knoe the age difference..but o well now a days age doesn't matter at least the two people gettin marry love one another than that's the best thing ever..hehe

nounouyaj

sarNie Egg
yes they are already married and pregnant rite now go to youtube and type in ken & noi you will see there video tape of the wedding./.