Ken & Anne:Talk of the Town

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ken looks HOT like always, but I don't really like most of Anne's photosoot here. They're pretty nice though. The pictures are a bit awkward and sexual. Warning: These contents are not appropriate for the ages below 14.
lol. yesh... kids under 14... not allowed.. :lol:

i wonder how noi feels about these pictures... :blink:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
HOT PHOTOSHOOT :drool: lol
but i dont like Anne's hairdo .. it gotta gooo hahaha
gosh they are HAWT lol
wish they have a lovey dovey one :)

Keniji

sarNie Egg
i just love the fact that i get a chance to see this couple again. :D this photoshoot is quite weird but sexy, it has an interesting theme of drama & sadism lol.
i dont quite like Anne's hairdo either but apart from that these pics are hot! hope they do another photoshoot together again ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i gotta say.. the photoshoot was kinda.... kinky... :lol:
That is what I was thinking. A bit sadistic too. Ann looks old with all that make-up on in the first shoot(cover?). Ken looks nice and Ann has a nice figure. OMG...Ken is tied up in one of the shots. Thanks for sharing.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hmmm .... though I do not like Anne's hairdo, I guess the stylist wants to give Anne a different look. Potraying a different Anne to the fans, etc. This photoshoot with the hair, clothes and makeup has a very Euro fashion flair. It is a fashion spread with a difference - not one that frames Anne and Ken as a good looking couple. It is a fashion spread with the standard and flair of what one would expect from a Parisan runway and photo shoot. I actually like the shoot very much - it is edgy, very fashionable and may I add a little kinky with Anne being tied up. Oops, Ken got his share too of course.

I especially like the third photo of Anne. Beautiful.

But ... this photo of the two together is really good too. Love the expression on Anne's face and Ken look cool too.

They look so HOT!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like them together....except i just don't like ann's hair in the shoot....sorry.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
But ... this photo of the two together is really good too. Love the expression on Anne's face and Ken look cool too.
[/color]
They look so HOT!!!
[/color]
[/color]
oh my heavens... ken is super hotttttt! faint... i need air... :wub: :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
how can ken not be known up until the recent years!..could be that there was more hot actors back then unlike now